Michael Flynn case

[
I told you Dimwingers Flynn would walk.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Yeah, try to explain it.

who will appeal? Both the defense and prosecution have dropped the case, Gomer.
A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.

Damn, you really are one clueless MF.

These trumpers are looking at corruption and think it's the rule of law.
Every American should be on Flynn's side here. If law enforcement can make up any BS to get a warrant on 3 star general and the president, think how easily they can target any of us for anything......and they have been.

Last edited:

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Sullivan could be sanctioned for filing a frivolous appeal too. The ruling is 38 pages long backed up by hundreds of memos in great detail exactly how Flynn's case was fabricated.

He SHOULD be sanctioned.

If he refuses to abide by the writ of mandamus, he should be disbarred. He was also ordered to vacate his order for a amici, if he goes ahead with his dog and pony show, he may find himself in contempt.

Once again, the Trump Justice Department delivers on command.

Even a guilty plea means not guilty
Funny when a black guy confesses to murder, the left will still lobby for his release over alleged misconduct by the police.

But if it’s a nonviolent “crime” by a political opponent, the book should be thrown at him, even if the prosecution itself admits he was coerced, and its own misconduct to include threatening his son

Those are some great double standards you have there.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.
What about a higher court?

And you avoided the question.....who would appeal?
The judge should appeal. Sullivan has the right to inquire about the reasons the case against Flynn was dropped.

There were hundreds of pages of exculpatory evidence presented, he knows there was no predicate to investigate Flynn to begin with. And new documents that came out today shows it all started in a Jan 5th, 2017 meeting with maobama and Biden.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

The judge should appeal. Sullivan has the right to inquire about the reasons the case against Flynn was dropped.
I doubt Sullivan will appeal. This isn’t his fight. I think the next step is Congress sending subpoenas to everyone involved.

They won't because it goes all the way to the top of the maobama regime. They don't want their own dirty laundry aired.

These trumpers are looking at corruption and think it's the rule of law.
Every American should be on Flynn's side here. If law enforcement can make up any BS to get a warrant on 3 star general and the president, think how easily they can target any of us for anything......and they have been.
That's not what happened. None of us would get to plea bargain our way out of prison by pleading guilty to lesser crimes then get the AG to force the courts to let them off because the president wants it done.

in Flynn's defense, Flynn is better than the crimes he committed, just like most people are better than the worst thing they've done

everybody's done something wrong at some point

that's all i got

An appeals court ordered the judge presiding over the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to grant the Justice Department's motion to dismiss the criminal charges against the former Trump national security adviser.

This is good news, let the spin begin.

Not sure why you guys are clapping. Flynn was obviously guilty and Barr is covering it up.

So I guess he has an repreive until Trump gets voted out of office and Biden's DOJ refiles the charges.

of course Flynn and Stone were never gonna flip on Trump

what kind of person flips on his best friend...and so easily?

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

I doubt Sullivan will appeal. This isn’t his fight. I think the next step is Congress sending subpoenas to everyone involved.
Congress? Yeah, sick Schifferbrains on him. :iyfyus.jpg:
Congress spent lots of time asking Comey and Lynch about Clinton’s investigations. I don’t see why that should be any different now.
So Congress should investigate the investigators for their bullshit railroading of Flynn.

I agree.
Congress should (and is) investigating political appointees in the DoJ helping out friends of Trump.

It’s important, unless you think being politically connected is grounds for lax prosecution of crimes.

An appeals court ordered the judge presiding over the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to grant the Justice Department's motion to dismiss the criminal charges against the former Trump national security adviser.

This is good news, let the spin begin.

Not sure why you guys are clapping. Flynn was obviously guilty and Barr is covering it up.

So I guess he has an repreive until Trump gets voted out of office and Biden's DOJ refiles the charges.

Depends on how the charges are dismissed.

So will Sullivan do it? Can he be removed if he doesn’t?
It's grounds for impeachment and removal, yes.
I believe it can be appealed.

The judge has no standing to appeal, he's not a party in the case.

Sure he is. The district court issued a order for him, therefore he is a party.

Yeah, they told him to do his fucking job and follow the precedents. The defense brought the action, do you even know what a writ of mandamus and an order to vacate are?

Yeah, they told him to do his fucking job and follow the precedents. The defense brought the action, do you even know what a writ of mandamus and an order to vacate are?

Sullivan hasn’t even done anything yet. All he’s doing is looking for more information before making a ruling. Good lord. What’s so wrong with that?

Sullivan hasn’t even done anything yet. All he’s doing is looking for more information before making a ruling. Good lord. What’s so wrong with that?

It's not his job, as the court of appeals pointed out. He's not supposed to have a dog in the fight. There is no controversy before him.

You mean, other than the case being over?

Forum List

Back