Michael Dell

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Before Zuckerberg before Bill Gates there was Michael Dell. He is my boss even if i have never met him. He is still in Charge of Dell technologies to this day. His custom computers you can customize to your desire was certainly innovative but Dell has advanced beyond hardware. That was only the beginning. Be sure to visit www.delltechnologies.com

He may not get the attention of Zuckerberg or Gates but he in the business before them. Dell Tech is huge now. He has done good job of driving the ship.

Before Zuckerberg before Bill Gates there was Michael Dell. He is my boss even if i have never met him. He is still in Charge of Dell technologies to this day. His custom computers you can customize to your desire was certainly innovative but Dell has advanced beyond hardware. That was only the beginning. Be sure to visit www.delltechnologies.com

I think you might be a little off on your timeline. I'm pretty sure Bill Gates and Paul Allen predate Dell and his PC assembly business when he was in college.
Not disputing your assessment of his acumen, just that there were hundreds of "pioneers" in the earlier days that predate Dell.

Cheers

Forum List

Back