Mi

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
It ought to be clear to everyone by now than within the next 5-10 years we will be engaged in an international war in the Middle East. It may even expand into WWIII if Russia and China decide to take advantage of our having our troops and assets spread thinly.

When this war explodes our soldiers will be sent overseas. The need for homeland protection will become that much more critical, especially after years of open borders that coincided with a surging terrorist threat that is openly hostile against us.

We need to activate the existing militias and form, activate and arm more militias to assist authorities in protecting us from the Muslim scourge and to stay behind and protect the homeland while our soldiers are sent to the Middle East. Also critical to this cause is the repeal of the ban on private ownership of automatic weapons manufactured after 1986, along with an expedited from for ownership transfers of the same.

Hell is coming, and we need to get ready.

It ought to be clear to everyone by now than within the next 5-10 years we will be engaged in an international war in the Middle East. It may even expand into WWIII if Russia and China decide to take advantage of our having our troops and assets spread thinly.

When this war explodes our soldiers will be sent overseas. The need for homeland protection will become that much more critical, especially after years of open borders that coincided with a surging terrorist threat that is openly hostile against us.

We need to activate the existing militias and form, activate and arm more militias to assist authorities in protecting us from the Muslim scourge and to stay behind and protect the homeland while our soldiers are sent to the Middle East. Also critical to this cause is the repeal of the ban on private ownership of automatic weapons manufactured after 1986, along with an expedited from for ownership transfers of the same.

Hell is coming, and we need to get ready.

Fuck. I thought this was a musical thread about the E major scale.

OK OK, let me get in character....

hair-fire.gif

How'm I doin' Coach?

Forum List

Back