Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Could be politics, could be current events. Either way . . .

The article: Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

From the article:
(and I quote)

"After Andy and Erin Gress had their fourth child, Andy decided it was time for him to “step up” and help with the family planning. So he did something that the mere thought of makes some men cringe: He got a vasectomy.

It was early one morning last winter - a brief moment of peace, before juggling getting the kids ready for online school and work Zoom calls. He happened to see a local news story about discounts being offered during “World Vasectomy Day.” He made an appointment that day.

His wife had taken birth control pills, but she struggled with the side effects. She had worked as a night nurse through four pregnancies, and the couple had children ranging in age from 2 to 11.

“The procedure was a total relief, almost like the covid shot - like I’m safe now,” said Gress, who works in higher education. “I wanted to man up.”

But Gress’s action wasn’t just about his family. He also believed he should do more to support his wife and other women who don’t think the government should decide what they do with their bodies. “I’ve seen the miracle of life,” he said. “But I’ve also seen kids who are born into poverty and misery and don’t have a fair shot.”

With the Supreme Court set to decide the fate of Roe v. Wade next year and with more than 20 states poised to ban or impose restrictions on abortion depending on what the court decides, some reproductive rights advocates say it is time for men to take a more active role in both family planning and the fight for reproductive rights."

OP Comments:

EVERYTHING the radical American Leftist church of Woke does and stands for, in the end, amounts to depopulation and the eventual extinction of the human race. Not to mention, these priests of Woke and their adherents alike are, pardon my French, proudly fucking nuts. That is all. Get a load of the guy in the article comparing his vasectomy to succumbing to the COVID jab, as acts of comfort.

Not much different from a woman getting a tubal ligation…

EVERYTHING the radical American Leftist church of Woke does and stands for, in the end, amounts to depopulation and the eventual extinction of the human race. Not to mention, these priests of Woke and their adherents alike are, pardon my French, proudly fucking nuts. That is all. Get a load of the guy in the article comparing his vasectomy to succumbing to the COVID jab, as acts of comfort.

There is nothing radical about getting a vasectomy, it is a normal thing to do. I got one after our 2nd child was born healthy as we knew we did not want any more children and a vasectomy is far less evasive than having tubes tied.

Why would anyone keep messing around with BC pill or condoms when a simple 20 minute procedure takes care of it.

It changed our sex life for the way better.

If you want more kids, then have more kids.

Could be politics, could be current events. Either way . . .

The article: Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

From the article:
(and I quote)

"After Andy and Erin Gress had their fourth child, Andy decided it was time for him to “step up” and help with the family planning. So he did something that the mere thought of makes some men cringe: He got a vasectomy.

It was early one morning last winter - a brief moment of peace, before juggling getting the kids ready for online school and work Zoom calls. He happened to see a local news story about discounts being offered during “World Vasectomy Day.” He made an appointment that day.

His wife had taken birth control pills, but she struggled with the side effects. She had worked as a night nurse through four pregnancies, and the couple had children ranging in age from 2 to 11.

“The procedure was a total relief, almost like the covid shot - like I’m safe now,” said Gress, who works in higher education. “I wanted to man up.”

But Gress’s action wasn’t just about his family. He also believed he should do more to support his wife and other women who don’t think the government should decide what they do with their bodies. “I’ve seen the miracle of life,” he said. “But I’ve also seen kids who are born into poverty and misery and don’t have a fair shot.”

With the Supreme Court set to decide the fate of Roe v. Wade next year and with more than 20 states poised to ban or impose restrictions on abortion depending on what the court decides, some reproductive rights advocates say it is time for men to take a more active role in both family planning and the fight for reproductive rights."

OP Comments:

BS. I got one because we still like to screw, but thought 3 kids (both pregnancies planned) was enough, especially after PJ started spitting them out two at a time. It enabled her to get off the pill, which we regarded as better for her long term health, anyway.
Vasectomies are great. SEX!!! It's not just for having babies or rolling the dice anymore!!:D;)

dont be surprised if democrat males start having one testicle removed to show solidarity with those that claim toxic masculinity is a problem .

Would not surprise me, for sure. Nor would democrats/woke folk committing suicide to reduce global warming surprise me much, either.

There is nothing radical about getting a vasectomy, it is a normal thing to do. I got one after our 2nd child was born healthy as we knew we did not want any more children and a vasectomy is far less evasive than having tubes tied.

Why would anyone keep messing around with BC pill or condoms when a simple 20 minute procedure takes care of it.

It changed our sex life for the way better.

If you want more kids, then have more kids.
A totally common sense way to look at it, but some of these assholes want to make it political. Lol! They are obsessed with hate.

"White" folk are plenty nihilistic without joining suicide cults. We've been killing each other just fine on our own for eons.
This is about white replacement and the overt, willful compliance of whites to go right along with it.

White people have this idea that they are doing the planet a favor by producing less, consuming less, being 'less' of everything

...when in fact they are simply permitting themselves to be replaced by peoples who do not (rightfully so) share those suicidal ideals.

Forum List

Back