Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

Yet somehow choosing when to stop is Darwin's principles in action. That makes no sense whatsoever

According to Darwin, the most successful species in any environment are those who pass on their genes most prodigiously. That is neither a good thing or a bad thing. Evolution is morally agnostic.

Small price to pay for not worrying about getting her preggers during sex.

Have sex in a different state every time and never use your real name. Removes all the worries regarding inadvertent pregnancy.

It does, however, introduce some concern about inadvertent STD's but ... no system is perfect.

Could be politics, could be current events. Either way . . .

The article: Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

From the article:
(and I quote)

"After Andy and Erin Gress had their fourth child, Andy decided it was time for him to “step up” and help with the family planning. So he did something that the mere thought of makes some men cringe: He got a vasectomy.

It was early one morning last winter - a brief moment of peace, before juggling getting the kids ready for online school and work Zoom calls. He happened to see a local news story about discounts being offered during “World Vasectomy Day.” He made an appointment that day.

His wife had taken birth control pills, but she struggled with the side effects. She had worked as a night nurse through four pregnancies, and the couple had children ranging in age from 2 to 11.

“The procedure was a total relief, almost like the covid shot - like I’m safe now,” said Gress, who works in higher education. “I wanted to man up.”

But Gress’s action wasn’t just about his family. He also believed he should do more to support his wife and other women who don’t think the government should decide what they do with their bodies. “I’ve seen the miracle of life,” he said. “But I’ve also seen kids who are born into poverty and misery and don’t have a fair shot.”

With the Supreme Court set to decide the fate of Roe v. Wade next year and with more than 20 states poised to ban or impose restrictions on abortion depending on what the court decides, some reproductive rights advocates say it is time for men to take a more active role in both family planning and the fight for reproductive rights."

OP Comments:

EVERYTHING the radical American Leftist church of Woke does and stands for, in the end, amounts to depopulation and the eventual extinction of the human race. Not to mention, these priests of Woke and their adherents alike are, pardon my French, proudly fucking nuts. That is all. Get a load of the guy in the article comparing his vasectomy to succumbing to the COVID jab, as acts of comfort.
Radical American leftists my arse. People like you are good candidates for retrospective abortion.

According to Darwin, the most successful species in any environment are those who pass on their genes most prodigiously. That is neither a good thing or a bad thing. Evolution is morally agnostic.

Not sure I agree with you that is what Darwin said. It is more about quality than quantity. The survival of the fittest is not about having the most but being the strongest

I would still like one of the people that took the side of the OP to explain the downside of getting a vasectomy.

^^^People anytime anyone tries to tell you the abortionists aren't murderous freaks, point them to quotes like this one.
It's only the godbotherers who want to stop abortions. because they THINK their silly God said so.
You should have been sprayed on the sheets.

Not sure I agree with you that is what Darwin said. It is more about quality than quantity.

No, in fact Darwin's criteria for a success in this context is all about quantity. When Darwin said "Survival of the Fittest" was wasn't referring to the strongest, or the smartest, or even the cutest life forms. He was speaking of those best suited to their environment to pass on the greatest amount of offspring.

A Galapagos Turtle with a longer neck isn't "better" in any way than one with a shorter neck. But, that particular turtle can reach more food, survive where food is scarce on the ground and live long enough to get his biological freak on with lady turtles, passing on his dope long-neck genes.

So I don't think it was an act of depopulation to have 4 kids and then stop.

I really did not think I would have to explain that.
You would think but...Sigh.

5zgiig.jpg

Forum List

Back