Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

Dude in the op has 4 kids, so don't see a big deal here. But yeah it would not surprise if soy face is doing this.
67b.jpg

A totally common sense way to look at it, but some of these assholes want to make it political. Lol! They are obsessed with hate.

Only on a forum like this could something as begin as a vasectomy become a political battle

Dude in the op has 4 kids, so don't see a big deal here. But yeah it would not surprise if soy face is doing this.
67b.jpg

Getting a vasectomy would have been a meaningless gesture for any of those guys pictured above.

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to get them laid.

This is about white replacement and the overt, willful compliance of whites to go right along with it.

White people have this idea that they are doing the planet a favor by producing less, consuming less, being 'less' of everything

...when in fact they are simply permitting themselves to be replaced by peoples who do not (rightfully so) share those suicidal ideals.

I am a white folk and I produced less children as favor to me and my wife. Two was plenty for us. They are now out of the house and we still have many years of living the wonderful empty nest life.

Also, I got the vasectomy for purely selfish reasons as well, the idea of being able to have sex anywhere, anytime with no worry about gels or condoms or the like was a huge draw.

And it paid off, that was 19 years ago and our sex life has never been better!

This is about white replacement and the overt, willful compliance of whites to go right along with it.

White people have this idea that they are doing the planet a favor by producing less, consuming less, being 'less' of everything

...when in fact they are simply permitting themselves to be replaced by peoples who do not (rightfully so) share those suicidal ideals.

Exactly.

More and more woke white folk are gleefully falling on their own swords, swords forged of false ideological guilt for supposed historical sins of their fathers against the more savage peoples of yore. From imperialism and colonialism to mass apathy hypnosis and self-termination, we white folk sure have changed up our destiny from manifest to dumpster fire.

"White" folk are plenty nihilistic without joining suicide cults. We've been killing each other just fine on our own for eons.
At the Beginning of World War Two, the Belgian Air Force Comprised 3 Planes. Not a Tear Should Be Shed for Their Fate.

War is sometimes evolutionary justice, and always so if the losers lost because of cowardice, mismanagement, or lack of preparation. In order to remove obstacles to human progress, the unfit, the mutants, the misfits, and the inferior savages all must be weeded out.

At the Beginning of World War Two, the Belgian Air Force Comprised 3 Planes. Not a Tear Should Be Shed for Their Fate.

War is sometimes evolutionary justice, and always so if the losers lost because of cowardice, mismanagement, or lack of preparation. In order to remove obstacles to human progress, the unfit, the mutants, the misfits, and the inferior savages all must be weeded out.

Would make a great opening ad campaign for neo-Conquistadors. The spirit of the bayonet would be proud.

Fewer children.

and....are each of us supposed to have a dozen children to avoid Darwin's principles?

Or are the survival of the fittest those children that came form a house with only a few children that got more of their parents time and attention.

Exactly.

More and more woke white folk are gleefully falling on their own swords, swords forged of false ideological guilt for supposed historical sins of their fathers against the more savage peoples of yore. From imperialism and colonialism to mass apathy hypnosis and self-termination, we white folk sure have changed up our destiny from manifest to dumpster fire.

How many children do you have?

and....are each of us supposed to have a dozen children to avoid Darwin's principles?

Not sure from where you're deducing that.

People should have the number of children they desire as a couple to have, be that zero or a dozen.

I would only suggest that regardless of how many children they have, they teach them proper grammar.

Seriously, the right wing is making vasectomies political now? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
I got one because we were done having kids and it was easier than making her go through getting her tubes tied.
Sure, one of my boys decided to play hide and seek during the operation and I never took any of the drugs they
prescribed for me. But it was all good. Small price to pay for not worrying about getting her preggers during sex.

Not sure from where you're deducing that.

People should have the number of children they desire as a couple to have, be that zero or a dozen.

I would only suggest that regardless of how many children they have, they teach them proper grammar.

Yet somehow choosing when to stop is Darwin's principles in action. That makes no sense whatsoever

Great news!!!

Soon we'll have less baby murder and fewer democrats. What a win win for America.

Forum List

Back