Men across America are getting vasectomies ‘as an act of love’

OP Comments:

EVERYTHING the radical American Leftist church of Woke does and stands for, in the end, amounts to depopulation and the eventual extinction of the human race. Not to mention, these priests of Woke and their adherents alike are, pardon my French, proudly fucking nuts. That is all. Get a load of the guy in the article comparing his vasectomy to succumbing to the COVID jab, as acts of comfort.

All garbage aside ... Managed Degrowth is an integral part of the Marxist Ideology.

Seriously, the right wing is making vasectomies political now? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
I got one because we were done having kids and it was easier than making her go through getting her tubes tied.
Sure, one of my boys decided to play hide and seek during the operation and I never took any of the drugs they
prescribed for me. But it was all good. Small price to pay for not worrying about getting her preggers during sex.
No…pro abortion soy boys are by getting them in protest over Texas abortion laws.

Yeah there is some attempt happening at conflating or involving vasectomies with abortions. Anyway, lots of men have vasectomies when they are done having kids. Nothing remarkable.

The doctors cited in this article are impressive. You have the "Vasectomy King" surprisingly all-in on more vasectomies, and this "family doctor" saying, “It’s outrageous that we don’t have more contraceptive options for people with man parts,” Miller said.

Last edited:
I don't know what the big deal is. You hit 40, you and your wife agree you don't want any more kids, so you get snipped. It doesn't affect anything beyond preventing sperm from getting loose, it's done in a few minutes with a couple of hours of discomfort that's easily managed, and your sex life gets really good because your wife isn't worried about getting pregnant anymore. You'd think guys are afraid something bad's going to happen to them.

Yeah, because having 4 children is the very definition of Degrowth

If you say-so nit-wit ... You're ADHD is kicking in again ... :thup:

You just cannot seem to follow a two-way conversation, as you so desperately attempt to be relevant.
It's okay ... I am sure your mother cares what you think ... At least half of the time anyway.

No…pro abortion soy boys are by getting them in protest over Texas abortion laws.
Yeah, you see, this is why you shouldn't partake in alt-right media. All they are doing here is causing you to get your panties in a bunch...over nothing. :)

"Pennsylvania state Rep. Chris Rabb, a Democrat, introduced “parody” legislation this fall in response to the Texas law that amounts to a near-total ban on abortion. Rabb’s proposal would require men to get vasectomies after the birth of their third child or when they turn 40, whichever comes first. It would be enforced by allowing Pennsylvanians to report men who failed to comply, for a $10,000 reward".

Emphasis on the word parody. If they are done having children, men get vasectomies so their wives don't have to get tubes tied or swallow hormonal pill...and to have carefree SEX!!

"man up" that's as fucking stupid as it is corny.

I'm 46 years old, never had a kid, why? Because I don't need to run around sticking my cock in women allover without wrapping my rascle first. I'm responsible and don't have kids because I don't want kids without a vasectomy.

Most of this new generation of kids though should get sterilized. They don't need to breed and create another generation of soft, weak willed pussy ass bitches.

No, in fact Darwin's criteria for a success in this context is all about quantity. When Darwin said "Survival of the Fittest" wasn't referring to the strongest, or the smartest, He was speaking of those best suited to their environment to pass on the greatest amount of offspring.
Preppy-Lovers Believe in the Survival of the Fatherest

The fittest are just the opposite of those who submit to their environment. Man is a supremely higher order than the animals. What applies to passive life forms does not apply to us.

Intelligent people recognize what's ahead as the world slides into universal communism and are electing to refrain from inflicting those horrors on innocent children. They refrain in the most positive way from reproducing.

That means only the stupid will have children.

Welcome to the future.

Want to see it in action? Visit your local Democrat Party Headquarters.

The only hope is that since Democrats so love killing babies there may be fewer. Nature will likely compensate by allowing the Democrat genes to prevail and make the Demo-git so totally stupid they'll never figure out that their parents screwed them, not each other.

Forum List

Back