Ghislane Maxwell found guilty

Time for her to take a ride to the other big house. LOL! So many young girls and women suffered under her evil. Glad justice finally arrived.
Excellent, BWK. They convicted on 5 out of 6 charges. Here dude, you forgot your link.

Time for her to take a ride to the other big house. LOL! So many young girls and women suffered under her evil. Glad justice finally arrived.
Ohhhhh......She has lots to tell and Fed sentencing allows for cooperation and she never testified

Poor Billy Bob..................Wasn't 26 flight records enough for the pedo kreep

I haven't been following this closely enough to know what her "defense" was, but it sure seems obvious that she was essentially facilitating what was happening, at very least.

I'd sure love to know some more names, though. That could get pretty interesting.
Yea, she wasn't the only one. No telling how many complicit names were in that sex ring.

Did she 'hang herself' yet ?

may be soon? who knows...:dunno:

1640816625258.png

I wanted names. I didnt get any.
Probably a reason for that :heehee:

That's great..... but I'm not holding my breath that she will go to any Big House.:dunno:

You know what I mean? I have to see it to believe it.
You might be right. Who knows where she goes. Wherever it is, I doubt it will be a happy place.

I remember that guy in europe that got busted murdering and kidnapping children.
He said he kidnapped children for politicians in america, europe, the UN etc but when it came time to name names? He shut his mouth.
World elites cause our biggest problems. Blows my mind how people want to give them MORE power over us.

Where in the world did you read that all records were sealed?
Most of them are still sealed. Hek man, the ones that were released didnt tell us anything new. Probably why they were released..
To keep dumb people happy.

Forum List

Back