Memo to AOC: Only You Can Save the Government

andaronjim
Dude. When you start to attack grammar and profiles, you have nothing left.
How was Cuomo responsible for the GFC? You don't know? Why am I not surprised, .

Yet you tell me I should go back to school. When I see the massive amounts of money spent by the government and your intelligence is the best they can produce, I can't help feeling we're in for a massive refund on you.
Can you check my spelling please, wordsworth? Better still. Go away you fool.
Since you are a stupid mother fucker who never studies history, i am going to give you one free lesson. After that you can kiss my ass.

Cuomo's HUD career under scrutiny Questions persist over department's possible role in subprime mortgage meltdown
Andrew Cuomo promised to "transform the lives of millions of families across our country" when as HUD secretary he announced his historic plan to increase home ownership.
Eleven years later, many experts think that much-heralded transformation played a role in the devastating subprime mortgage meltdown and the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.
"They should have known the risks were large," said Edward J. Pinto, former chief credit officer at Fannie Mae. "Cuomo was pushing mortgage bankers to make loans and basically saying you have to offer a loan to everybody."
In Progressive Politics, if you fuck up your move up. Andy Cujo Governor of NY had caused the subprime crisis, but morons like you ended up voting him into be leader of a state, where he murdered 10s of thousands of elderly. So you are cordially invited to go fuck off and die..Dumbfuck.

andaronjim
Do you expect me to believe he was totallywhen the banks had the final say as to who they lent to?
He wasn't. He has promoted many improvements as is his job but no one forced the banks.
Schrub gave them massive tax cuts and handouts and they could not resist but lend it out in ridiculous circumstances. The banks are responsible for that, not Cuomo.

That aside, if it eventuated as a raging success, would you have given him credit for it now you have blamed him entirely for its failure? Of course not.
That's the same old Republican hatred shining through again.

If anyone is smart enough to do it, it's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

It may seem audacious, even patronizing, for two moderate-ish Baby Boomers like us to be offering advice to you, the most influential leader of the Millennial left. But we come in peace, with a message we urge you to consider because, as Princess Leia said to Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re our only hope.

You and other progressive leaders have bold ideas for how government can help people and save the planet. The Green New Deal. Medicare for All. Free college. A massive investment in public housing. We aren’t in full agreement with that agenda, but that’s not our point. Our point is that to achieve your goals, you’re going to need a federal government as robust as your ideas. And right now, you don’t have it.

Instead, the government agencies you’ll need to carry out your policies are a disaster waiting to happen. Like the infrastructure you and others rightly say needs rebuilding, our federal bureaucracies are a patched-together mess that can barely handle the weight of the burdens already placed on them.

This is not your generation’s fault. It’s ours (though in fairness the two of us have long been sounding the alarm). For decades, leaders in Washington, led by conservatives but with acquiescence from liberals, have adopted an anti–civil servant mentality that has frozen the ranks of government workers while vastly expanding the role of private contractors. As a result, federal agencies have sunk deeper and deeper into dysfunction.

Someone needs to challenge that broken political mind-set. No one has a better track record of changing such political paradigms than you. This memo is our attempt to convince you to make rebuilding the federal bureaucracy one of your core issues—and, by extension, central to the agenda of the progressive left.

If you do, you’ll be able to highlight yet another sector of contemporary capitalism that is predatory and out of control: federal contracting. You’ll also create an opportunity to expand America’s unionized workforce by hiring
hundreds of thousands of civil servants—jobs that by all rights should go to your generation of young Americans. And you’ll provide political space for Joe Biden to make needed reforms that can advance policies you and he agree on.

But if you don’t, your policy vision for a better America will be deeply threatened, and possibly even doomed.

Much more at the LINK
Do you people ignore the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth. How can a person who supposedly has a degree in economics not know how unemployment numbers work?
"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs."
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

If anyone is smart enough to do it, it's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

It may seem audacious, even patronizing, for two moderate-ish Baby Boomers like us to be offering advice to you, the most influential leader of the Millennial left. But we come in peace, with a message we urge you to consider because, as Princess Leia said to Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re our only hope.

You and other progressive leaders have bold ideas for how government can help people and save the planet. The Green New Deal. Medicare for All. Free college. A massive investment in public housing. We aren’t in full agreement with that agenda, but that’s not our point. Our point is that to achieve your goals, you’re going to need a federal government as robust as your ideas. And right now, you don’t have it.

Instead, the government agencies you’ll need to carry out your policies are a disaster waiting to happen. Like the infrastructure you and others rightly say needs rebuilding, our federal bureaucracies are a patched-together mess that can barely handle the weight of the burdens already placed on them.

This is not your generation’s fault. It’s ours (though in fairness the two of us have long been sounding the alarm). For decades, leaders in Washington, led by conservatives but with acquiescence from liberals, have adopted an anti–civil servant mentality that has frozen the ranks of government workers while vastly expanding the role of private contractors. As a result, federal agencies have sunk deeper and deeper into dysfunction.

Someone needs to challenge that broken political mind-set. No one has a better track record of changing such political paradigms than you. This memo is our attempt to convince you to make rebuilding the federal bureaucracy one of your core issues—and, by extension, central to the agenda of the progressive left.

If you do, you’ll be able to highlight yet another sector of contemporary capitalism that is predatory and out of control: federal contracting. You’ll also create an opportunity to expand America’s unionized workforce by hiring
hundreds of thousands of civil servants—jobs that by all rights should go to your generation of young Americans. And you’ll provide political space for Joe Biden to make needed reforms that can advance policies you and he agree on.

But if you don’t, your policy vision for a better America will be deeply threatened, and possibly even doomed.

Much more at the LINK
Do you people ignore the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth. How can a person who supposedly has a degree in economics not know how unemployment numbers work?
"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs."
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
That stupid shit that comes out of her mouth, is gospel to the low intelligent progressive slave. Their complete and total submission to the Marxist way, is why they are such stupid morons.

andaronjim
Do you expect me to believe he was totallywhen the banks had the final say as to who they lent to?
He wasn't. He has promoted many improvements as is his job but no one forced the banks.
Schrub gave them massive tax cuts and handouts and they could not resist but lend it out in ridiculous circumstances. The banks are responsible for that, not Cuomo.

That aside, if it eventuated as a raging success, would you have given him credit for it now you have blamed him entirely for its failure? Of course not.
That's the same old Republican hatred shining through again.
Typical Dem BS.

Yes. Let Israel initiate Operation Samson Smash
I have no idea what sort of idiocy you’re babbling about. I’m talking about full-scale revolution, anarchy, and total destruction of this nation by our Far-Right citizenry in order to cleanse this nation and begin its rebuilding.

Yes. Let Israel initiate Operation Samson Smash
I have no idea what sort of idiocy you’re babbling about. I’m talking about full-scale revolution, anarchy, and total destruction of this nation by our Far-Right citizenry in order to cleanse this nation and begin its rebuilding.
What a crock. Filthy Blacks and Traitor White commie bastards tear up cities all Summer in 2020 and you commie fags call it 'Protest". But a couple hundred morons have a small riot and you Commies call it "Insurrections"? How many COPS were killed all Summer? as opposed to Jan 6? First ,I have NEVER seen a "Q" except on Star Trek. Proud Boys? There are maybe 500 in the USA. As opposed to about a Million BLM terrorists.---PS--Someone mentioned Israel.--Operation Samson Smash is an Israeli Plan to smash Iran. With Nukes. If anyone else gets involved and crushes Israel ,many Capitals get nuked and it starts the FINAL war.

Hysteria.jpg

Forum List

Back