Thomas Massie introduces HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
From the quit talking about it and start being about it department...

''I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated.

I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie)
July 3, 2021

The bill - H.R.3860 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

Why do we need a law to stop the government from forcing their bullshit on us?

Why do we need a law to stop the government from forcing their bullshit on us?

Because there's a right way to do things and there is a wrong way to do things.

And the only people interested in actually changing things in Congress happens to be our folks, so it's also important to make the distinction between us and them in a realistic way. Ds and Rs don't really mean anything at that level of politics.

Recall that Trump demanded that Massie be ousted from congress for making them come to work.

At the same time Trump was saying that, Pelosi was calling Massie a 'dangerous nuisance' for requesting a roll-call.

Somebody has to set an example in Congress. May as well be the best one there.

Relevant reading - Thomas Massie

Last edited:

''I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated.

I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

The bill - H.R.3860 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

When CIC says do it, consider it done.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Our troops have always gotten vaccinations.. Depending on where they were deployed they got cholera, typhoid, yellow fever, tetnus, smallpox etc...

What are these guys thinking?

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Our troops have always gotten vaccinations.. Depending on where they were deployed they got cholera, typhoid, yellow fever, tetnus, smallpox etc...

This isnt a vaccine. It is experimental technology.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Its a vaccine. They were all new once.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Has nothing to do with it. I was just saying its experimental. That probably has something to do with them not wanting it.
Medicinenet Medical Dictionary

Vaccine: “Microbial preparations of killed or modified microorganisms that can stimulate an immune response in the body to prevent future infection with similar microorganisms. These preparations are usually delivered by injection.”

Covid 19 shot doesnt do that. It injects messenger rna that tells our cells to make something, so it will destroy it with anti-bodies.
These vaccines work on a new principle. They use messenger RNA, which tricks the cell to make one protein of the virus, the so-called spike. The human immune system recognizes this protein and makes antibodies against it.
messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN
  1. the form of RNA in which genetic information transcribed from DNA as a sequence of bases is transferred to a ribosome.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Has nothing to do with it. I was just saying its experimental. That probably has something to do with them not wanting it.

Vaccine: “Microbial preparations of killed or modified microorganisms that can stimulate an immune response in the body to prevent future infection with similar microorganisms. These preparations are usually delivered by injection.”

Covid 19 shot doesnt do that. It injects messenger rna that tells our cells to make something, so it will destroy it with anti-bodies.
These vaccines work on a new principle. They use messenger RNA, which tricks the cell to make one protein of the virus, the so-called spike. The human immune system recognizes this protein and makes antibodies against it.
messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN
  1. the form of RNA in which genetic information transcribed from DNA as a sequence of bases is transferred to a ribosome.

Over my head but thanks for trying.

Maybe they should get out of the service. Shame though, it costs a lot to train them.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN

Maybe they should get out of the service. Shame though, it costs a lot to train them.
Get out the service because they dont want to be lab rats for big pharma? Ok :lol:

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN

Get out the service because they dont want to be lab rats for big pharma? Ok :lol:

I am not a lab rat.. and I am also not a young soldier ... an epidemic in the ranks would be a disaster.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN

I am not a lab rat.. and I am also not a young soldier ... an epidemic in the ranks would be a disaster.
As well if they all turned into zombies :lol:

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Bad move! We don't need any more people dying and in hospitals. We have enough in Missouri, Mississippi and Alabama! Bigly!!!

ps - but then again, they are Trump Cult members for the most part. Hmmm.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

My son is in the Navy on a very closed quarters vessel, if covid got in there every person would be effected with no possibility of quarantining anyone. That said the military is not making anyone take the vaccine and never will as the fake vaccine is just for sucker Americans. Something to think about sucker, lol if 10 percent of the military quit nothing would work as the people who quit would have all the brains

CIAO

True story too

There are plenty of other cooked up vaccination regimens forced on U.S. military personnel by hostile foreign doctors and international medical organizations.

Some are similar or identical to what U.S. civilians are forced to take, others are not.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

No, it's experimental and it's not a vaccine. A vaccine provides immunity from a virus. This injection does not do that.

There are plenty of other cooked up vaccination regimens forced on U.S. military personnel by hostile foreign doctors and international medical organizations.

Some are similar or identical to what U.S. civilians are forced to take, others are not.

Have you worked or lived in the Middle East or Southeast Asia? Having an immunization card with your passport is the norm.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Nope. The so-called vaccines for WuFlu aren’t mandatory in the military because they aren’t FDA approved.

Forum List

Back