Megan Kelly confronts Donna Brazille

Since the emails were stolen , we do not really know the truth do we. So many of them are taken out of context and they may of tampered with them( or might I say most likely tampered with them).

The lyin' bigot got her substanctially large butt handed to her.

Since the emails were stolen , we do not really know the truth do we.

No, actually we know it better than had they not been stolen.

Since the DOJ, and the FBI are corrupt, it's the only way we can find the truth in anything.

Yes, since a thief is so truthful, right?

The Hope Diamond loses it's value if someone steals it.

No it doesn't, but good luck finding a buyer. The Hope Diamond never will lose its value, see what I mean?

Since the emails were stolen , we do not really know the truth do we.

Since the DOJ, and the FBI are corrupt, it's the only way we can find the truth in anything.

No it doesn't, but good luck finding a buyer. The Hope Diamond never will lose its value, see what I mean?
I suspect that Brynmr was being sarcastic, Penny.

why what did he say?

No he said:

I wish Kelly had challenged her on her misuse of the past tense of the verb to be.
But qualifying for black, LaDonna doesn't have to follow rules of grammar.

I be
You be
He, she or it be
We be
Dey be
Y'all be

Again...

I be
You be
He, she..

Donna Brazille is proven to be a liar. Since she is black though...she will not be held accountable.

Donna Brazile Freaks Out After Megyn Kelly Asks How She Got Debate Question in Advance

I watched that live last night. I've seen Brazille in countless sticky situations in the past and never even paused to answer a question.

Last night she looked like a deer in the headlights. Pretty much confirmed that the video was real even though she tried like hell to try to say it was doctored, but that was nothing less then pathetic.

Then when Kelly went after her about giving Clinton the debate question she looked and sounded sheepish.

Her hands are caught in the cookie jar and there is no way to get out of it.

I doubt we see her as a staple on the Sunday morning shows any longer.

Donna has always been a bullshit artist.
She isn't even proud enough of her race to let her hair grow naturally. But neither are 'MO' and virtually ever female negro bobble-head on MSM.
What's up with that?
"Snitches get stitches" in the hood right?
Fuck-witt Donna is trying to defect from her own criminality by blaming the messenger.
"But mommy! Timmy told on me when he saw me stealing money from your purse mommy! He's the one to blame for me being caught mommy!" YA FUCKING RIGHT DONNA!

Donna Brazille is proven to be a liar. Since she is black though...she will not be held accountable.

Donna Brazile Freaks Out After Megyn Kelly Asks How She Got Debate Question in Advance

I watched that live last night. I've seen Brazille in countless sticky situations in the past and never even paused to answer a question.

Last night she looked like a deer in the headlights. Pretty much confirmed that the video was real even though she tried like hell to try to say it was doctored, but that was nothing less then pathetic.

Then when Kelly went after her about giving Clinton the debate question she looked and sounded sheepish.

Her hands are caught in the cookie jar and there is no way to get out of it.

I doubt we see her as a staple on the Sunday morning shows any longer.
Donna sold her integrity if she ever had any for a few pieces of broken mirror.
Her career is over.
But she does look like she can whip up a wicked batch of fried chicken.
My crystal ball sees a bright future for Donna having her own food truck at a truck stop in S. Nevada.
She'll maybe hook-up with the negro bitch that lost Baltimore tens of millions of dollars to settle law suits by the LEO's there.

Forum List

Back