Lyin Media triggered after Trump says he will wait and see before accepting ele. results

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LOL: Lyin' Media Triggered After Trump Says He'll Wait And See Before Accepting Election Results
Donald Trump didn't go along with Chris Wallace's demand he accept the results of the election regardless of whether or not Democrats commit massive voter fraud.
LOL: Lyin' Media Triggered After Trump Says He'll Wait And See Before Accepting Election Results

Common sense logic is what anybody would do when the msm does nothing but attack you and make up bs lies. Using their psychological warfare that most don't even understand on the simplest levels.
-----------------------------------------

OTHERE NEWS STORIES OF THE DAY ( because it saves clogging up the feed.
DONNA BRAZILE FREAKS OUT AFTER MEGYN KELLY ASKS HOW SHE GOT DEBATE QUESTION IN ADVANCE
Donna Brazile Freaks Out After Megyn Kelly Asks How She Got Debate Question in Advance
---------------------------------------------------

JAMES CARVILLE ON THE ELECTION: ‘WELL, OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SOME FRAUD’
The man known as the Ragin’ Cajun has spoken
U.S. NEWS
90 Comments

CLINTON ON NO-FLY ZONE IN 2013: ‘YOU’RE GOING TO KILL A LOT OF SYRIANS; IN 2016: ‘COULD SAVE LIVES’
Hillary said she would “continue to push for a no-fly zone and safe havens within Syria.”
WORLD NEWS
58 Comments

‘IT’S BECOME TERRIBLE AROUND HERE’: MIGRANTS CALL FOR MERKEL TO DEPORT MIGRANTS
GERMAN migrants are hitting out at Angela Merkel's open door immigration policy and the influx of NEW migrants saying it has wrecked their standard of living
WORLD NEWS
51 Comments
INFOWARS EXCLUSIVES
ABANDONED ‘SON’ OF BILL CLINTON HOLDS HISTORIC PRESS CONFERENCE
Danny Williams reveals story to press before final presidential debate

I hope everybody has noticed: several times Hillary was asked uncomfortable questions about herself or Bill, she preferred to talk about "how bad Trump was" instead of actually answering the questions, including the question about "peaceful transfer of the power". I can guarantee all liberal Media will yell about Trump's response, but will be silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all. I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

Democrats must be sure they have enough dead people's and illegals' votes not to worry about elections to be fair.

Last edited:
Five Times Obama as a Presidential Hopeful Questioned the Validity of the Election Process - Breitbart

However, as a presidential candidate Obama expressed concerns about the validity of U.S. elections. On numerous occasions before being sworn in as commander-in-chief, Obama decried flaws in the American election system, which included voter ID laws, rhetoric from Bush administration Justice Department officials and the agency’s traditional handling of voter fraud investigations. In 2008, shortly before the general election, Obama even had acknowledged that elections had been “monkeyed” with in the past.....

Five Times Obama as a Presidential Hopeful Questioned the Validity of the Election Process - Breitbart

However, as a presidential candidate Obama expressed concerns about the validity of U.S. elections. On numerous occasions before being sworn in as commander-in-chief, Obama decried flaws in the American election system, which included voter ID laws, rhetoric from Bush administration Justice Department officials and the agency’s traditional handling of voter fraud investigations. In 2008, shortly before the general election, Obama even had acknowledged that elections had been “monkeyed” with in the past.....

I remember very well, how many times Obama was repeating: "I won't sleep nights thinking about middle class." Somebody tell me, how many sleepless nights you think he had worrying about middle class? He did a good job robbing middle class during his 8 years.

Hillary basically is saying the same about middle class and will probably do the same, if not worse.

I remember very well, how many times Obama was repeating: "I won't sleep nights thinking about middle class." Somebody tell me, how many sleepless nights you think he had worrying about middle class? He did a good job robbing middle class during his 8 years.

Hillary basically is saying the same about middle class and will probably do the same, if not worse.
The Wall Street bankers that bank rolled him did mighty fine, you can believe that.

Forum List

Back