McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

He wont be impeached, old lady.

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

Will you go crazy if he isn't?
Check back later. If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. Would you do the same?
Did not take long
Where is your admission of fail?
You apparently don’t know what impeachment means. If the House passes the articles of impeachment, then Trump has been impeached again, regardless of when it moves to trial.
Wrong. Plus your statement was as to Senate and MCConnel who are the entity that conveys impeachment. The house merely sends it over for a vote but we know you fact absent liberals must hang onto your feeling that a charge is the same thing as a conviction.
Plus your dishonesty over failing to concede error as you stated you would not 20 minutes ago may be a new USMB record
Word parse fail by you.
Do a little more reading. an impeachment is an indictment, not a trial. If that weren’t the case, why are Johnson, Clinton, and Trump on record as having been impeached.

the House impeached (indicts) and the Senate conducts the trial. The House today will indict.
And he willl never be convicted. Dims are wasting their time on this show trial.

It will never be tried, there is no provision in the Constitution for impeaching a former president.

He's not a former president. He's still president, therefore, once he leaves office, there is still unfinished business. I said he would be impeached today, and there will be a conviction in the senate after he is gone. Stay tuned.

So show me in the Constitution were an impeachment trial is provided for a former president. Once a president leaves office the accusations made by the house are moot. But hey, feel free to show me in the text where I'm wrong.

We don't know...but I'm ready to find out!!!

Your link is very specific. From your link:

The Constitution’s Article II, Section 4 reads that “the President,

No where does it say the outgoing president or former president. It says, The President, there is only one president at a time, Trump will not be "the President", he will be the former president at the point the senate could take up the house resolution. So tell me child, what is there to be found out? The Constitution is clear.

They will still be calling him Mr President. And that part of the Constitution isn’t the only constitutional law on the subject. There is actually precedent for some who has been impeached to be convicted even though he has resigned BEFORE his trial.

so there’s your answer. Child..

Run along and get an adult to explain it to ya.

You don’t have a clue, do you. Take a look at the legal precedent.

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

Did not take long
You apparently don’t know what impeachment means. If the House passes the articles of impeachment, then Trump has been impeached again, regardless of when it moves to trial.
Wrong. Plus your statement was as to Senate and MCConnel who are the entity that conveys impeachment. The house merely sends it over for a vote but we know you fact absent liberals must hang onto your feeling that a charge is the same thing as a conviction.
Plus your dishonesty over failing to concede error as you stated you would not 20 minutes ago may be a new USMB record
Word parse fail by you.
Do a little more reading. an impeachment is an indictment, not a trial. If that weren’t the case, why are Johnson, Clinton, and Trump on record as having been impeached.

the House impeached (indicts) and the Senate conducts the trial. The House today will indict.
And he willl never be convicted. Dims are wasting their time on this show trial.

It will never be tried, there is no provision in the Constitution for impeaching a former president.

He's not a former president. He's still president, therefore, once he leaves office, there is still unfinished business. I said he would be impeached today, and there will be a conviction in the senate after he is gone. Stay tuned.

So show me in the Constitution were an impeachment trial is provided for a former president. Once a president leaves office the accusations made by the house are moot. But hey, feel free to show me in the text where I'm wrong.

No where does it say the outgoing president or former president. It says, The President, there is only one president at a time, Trump will not be "the President", he will be the former president at the point the senate could take up the house resolution. So tell me child, what is there to be found out? The Constitution is clear.

We will see, won't we? I can be patient. Can you, "child"?

I can be very patient, the TRUTH is already coming out. The Sergeants of Arms of both chambers were warned by the Capitol Hill police chief well in advance, like days before the riot, that the FBI had intel from the web that an attack was being planned. Evidently they did nothing. Also the attack started before Trump even spoke to the protesters, So once again, Trump was impeached on a lie. No wonder nazi palousey was in such a hurry, she couldn't allow the facts to come out.

They only want to impeach him so he cannot run again. They have no evidence. He never incited violence. No matter how you twist the words.

Americans like America first. Trump will be re-elected or they will have to defraud him again.
One little disclaimer from Trump can’t overshadow the bulk of his rhetoric. Throwing in one brief, half-hearted reference to a peaceful march is like those tiny disclaimers at the end of TV commercials. Nobody pays attention to them. And Trump knows that. Overwhelmingly, people recognize the incitement from Giuliani, Trump Jr, and the orange man himself. One sentence from Trump is just his wat of trying to give himself some deniability.
After watching this video multiple times, deniability is not an option for Trump. This was all planned. Trump, family, friends, TV, music, and dancing bimbos. 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots

Out of contest commie bullshit.

The word is "context", dummie.

Well excuse my typo, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

The Constitution's Option for Impeachment After a President Leaves Office Your gotcha question has no meaning. It goes without saying, that if you commit impeachable offenses right before you leave office and be criminally charged without consequences, you would be above the law. In other words, your question makes no sense. Next?

There is no Constitutional option for impeachment of a president after he leaves office, the founder contemplated it, and rejected it. Article 2 Section 4 leaves zero wiggle room. You also note that there is no impeachment without conviction. nazi palousey and a vast majority of the talking heads obviously can't read any better than you can.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

I hope it works out, I really do.

Then, eventually, when the GOP takes office again, maybe they can set a precedent and not only impeach Obama. . . then they can go on and impeach FDR as well!

:auiqs.jpg:
Lol! Impeach Obama for what? Crimes you can't prove? :auiqs.jpg:

You could start with thousands of violations of immigration law.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

They will still be calling him Mr President. And that part of the Constitution isn’t the only constitutional law on the subject. There is actually precedent for some who has been impeached to be convicted even though he has resigned BEFORE his trial.

so there’s your answer. Child..

Run along and get an adult to explain it to ya.

You don’t have a clue, do you. Take a look at the legal precedent.

Show me the precedent where a president was tried for impeachment after leaving office and I'll be happy to.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

The Constitution's Option for Impeachment After a President Leaves Office Your gotcha question has no meaning. It goes without saying, that if you commit impeachable offenses right before you leave office and be criminally charged without consequences, you would be above the law. In other words, your question makes no sense. Next?

There is no Constitutional option for impeachment of a president after he leaves office, the founder contemplated it, and rejected it. Article 2 Section 4 leaves zero wiggle room. You also note that there is no impeachment without conviction. nazi palousey and a vast majority of the talking heads obviously can't read any better than you can.

There is legal precedent. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will probably be involved but there definitely NOT total certainty that Trump will escape a trial.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

There is legal precedent. Ultimately, the Supreme Court will probably be involved but there definitely NOT total certainty that Trump will escape a trial.

Actually there isn't, show me where the question was addressed in the courts.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

In the case against William Blount, the Senate made the decision not to proceed After initially commencing proceedings. In the case of William Belknap, the Senate conducted a trial and did not convict. It is uncertain where the Supreme Court will go with this, but if Trump loses his 61st case, he’ll REALLY lose big.

The fact that it didn’t make it to the courts isn’t entirely true though because a sitting justice presides over impeachment trials. And precedent can be set when the courts choose NOT act.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

In the case against William Blount, the Senate made the decision not to proceed After initially commencing proceedings. In the case of William Belknap, the Senate conducted a trial and did not convict. It is uncertain where the Supreme Court will go with this, but if Trump loses his 61st case, he’ll REALLY lose big.

The fact that it didn’t make it to the courts isn’t entirely true though because a sitting justice presides over impeachment trials. And precedent can be set when the courts choose NOT act.

You should make a note to self, congressional political actions are NOT legal precedents. LMAO

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

You should make a note to self, congressional political actions are NOT legal precedents. LMAO

Ah, but they are impeachment precedents. Parse the words any way you want but you can’t change the fact that neither of us can say with absolutely certainty which way this will go. I’ve considered both sides. Sadly, you just choose to parse words and let your arrogance prevail.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

Ah, but they are impeachment precedents. Parse the words any way you want but you can’t change the fact that neither of us can say with absolutely certainty which way this will go. I’ve considered both sides. Sadly, you just choose to parse words and let your arrogance prevail.

Poor little childish commie, you're the one that claimed "legal precedents" existed, thanks for admitting you LIED.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

Poor little childish commie, you're the one that claimed "legal precedents" existed, thanks for admitting you LIED.

Sadly, you still dont understand. Legal precedents can exist withou direct court action. The Constitution is essentially a framework That lays out two things. Things that MUST happen and things that aren’t prohibited. Basically, anything that ISN’T prohibited in the Constitution is permitted by it. However, Legislative bodies can enact legislation regarding anything else. So it can be argued that if the Constitution doesn’t PROHIBIT an impeachment of someone who has already left office, then such a trial does not go against the Constitution. If that’s the case, then rules adopted by the Senate would be legal and Constitutional.

Try focusing a little less on parsing words and a little more on concepts.

Another fake news lie. It claims he’s “happy” that Dems are doing it, so the GOP can be rid of him.

McConnell is a moron if he thinks the majority of those 80 million voters for President Trump are going to back him or his horrid policies in any way in the future.

Yyyyyeeeaahhhh ummmmm..... those were voters for Biden, and it's 81 million. And change.

Rump LOST by roughly the population of the entire state of Arizona.
You don't win a real election with fake votes.
Outta the park!

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

Sadly, you still dont understand. Legal precedents can exist withou direct court action. The Constitution is essentially a framework That lays out two things. Things that MUST happen and things that aren’t prohibited. Basically, anything that ISN’T prohibited in the Constitution is permitted by it. However, Legislative bodies can enact legislation regarding anything else. So it can be argued that if the Constitution doesn’t PROHIBIT an impeachment of someone who has already left office, then such a trial does not go against the Constitution. If that’s the case, then rules adopted by the Senate would be legal and Constitutional.

Try admitting Trump will get about 100 million votes if he runs in 2024.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

BTW your second lie was Trump lost 60 court cases, he or his campaign didn't file any where close to that many cases.

Also I prefer to focus on the Supreme Law of the Land.

Article II Section 4 The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Now with three new textualist on SCOTUS, how do you think they'll read it?

But hey keep swallowing the commie propaganda, it's what you chose to do.

Try admitting Trump will get about 100 million votes if he runs in 2024.
Do you HONESTLY believe that.

But I doubt he’ll run again. He’ll just keep teasing it to get more attention from time to time. And sadly, that will deprive the Republicans of a chance to develop their 2024 ticket. And that’s the sad thing because for 45 years I was a Republican. Id like to go back but my conscience won’t let me.

But back to your claim of 100 million votes. Just between us, do you REALLY believe that.

Forum List

Back