McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

He wont be impeached, old lady.

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

Will you go crazy if he isn't?
Check back later. If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. Would you do the same?
Did not take long
Where is your admission of fail?
You apparently don’t know what impeachment means. If the House passes the articles of impeachment, then Trump has been impeached again, regardless of when it moves to trial.
Wrong. Plus your statement was as to Senate and MCConnel who are the entity that conveys impeachment. The house merely sends it over for a vote but we know you fact absent liberals must hang onto your feeling that a charge is the same thing as a conviction.
Plus your dishonesty over failing to concede error as you stated you would not 20 minutes ago may be a new USMB record
Word parse fail by you.
Do a little more reading. an impeachment is an indictment, not a trial. If that weren’t the case, why are Johnson, Clinton, and Trump on record as having been impeached.

the House impeached (indicts) and the Senate conducts the trial. The House today will indict.
And he willl never be convicted. Dims are wasting their time on this show trial.
It’s not even a trial. It’s like a grand jury referring it to the Senate for further looking into .

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

Did not take long
You apparently don’t know what impeachment means. If the House passes the articles of impeachment, then Trump has been impeached again, regardless of when it moves to trial.
Wrong. Plus your statement was as to Senate and MCConnel who are the entity that conveys impeachment. The house merely sends it over for a vote but we know you fact absent liberals must hang onto your feeling that a charge is the same thing as a conviction.
Plus your dishonesty over failing to concede error as you stated you would not 20 minutes ago may be a new USMB record
Word parse fail by you.
Do a little more reading. an impeachment is an indictment, not a trial. If that weren’t the case, why are Johnson, Clinton, and Trump on record as having been impeached.

the House impeached (indicts) and the Senate conducts the trial. The House today will indict.
And he willl never be convicted. Dims are wasting their time on this show trial.
It’s not even a trial. It’s like a grand jury referring it to the Senate for further looking into .
It’s an indictment. The Senate will conduct the trial. Get it through your head. Trump has been indicted (impeached)

YOU. HAVE. BEEN. SCHOOLED. AGAIN.

The Right keeps talking about unity after this horrific attack on our country. You achieve unity be cutting off the head of the snake.
Well, we can't actually cut off the head of the democrat communist snake because President Xi is in China.

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

It’s an indictment. The Senate will conduct the trial. Get it through your head. Trump has been indicted (impeached)

The house charges and it’s sent over to Senate. There is no guilty unless Senate says guilty. No matter how much you click your heels, a charge is not a conviction and if not found guilty..,,He’s innocent!!!

Did not take long
Word parse fail by you.

The house charges and it’s sent over to Senate. There is no guilty unless Senate says guilty. No matter how much you click your heels, a charge is not a conviction and if not found guilty..,,He’s innocent!!!
I never said otherwise. I said Trump would be indicted and he was! I said NOTHING about a conviction. My quote was “By this evening, he WILL be impeached” and that has happened. Show me where in this thread I said anything that was wrong.

As I say to anyone making false claims - put up or shut up.

You don't win a real election with fake votes.

STFU you anti-American loser

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Trump snowflake needs his safe space.
I'm anti-american? Says the souchebag who defends a swindle election.
You are anti-American because you are a liar who can't tell the truth about a legal election.
ROFL. That would make you "unamerican," not me. Evena child could see that it was a swindle.
A child has not proven it to be an illegal election, and you damn sure haven't. You're just a pathetic liar. That's all you've ever been on this board.
When evidence is hidden or destroyed it is hard to prove anything. There was massive fraud. Biden is illegitimate.
Then how do YOU know there was fraud.
He doesn't. He only pedals in lying. He doesn't know "evidence was hidden", therefore there is no fraud. If he knew there was "evidence hidden" he would have provided us with documentation that it was. He didn't because he can't. He's a liar. And a very bad one at that.
The FBI had ballots shredded in GA. That has been proven. Election officials, governors, and SOS's are keeping machines from forensic audit. That is also a fact. There was massive fraud.

The FBI had ballots shredded in GA. That has been proven. Election officials, governors, and SOS's are keeping machines from forensic audit. That is also a fact. There was massive fraud.
sorry, liar. That just isn’t true. It must suck to be you.

Like the other fact checks it is before the actual shredding that took place on the 9th of Jan. your article is from the 5th. As of that date the ballots had only been moved. The FBI seized jurisdiction and shredded the ballots. There are eyewitnesses.

Wah! Wah! Wah!

You are anti-American because you are a liar who can't tell the truth about a legal election.
ROFL. That would make you "unamerican," not me. Evena child could see that it was a swindle.
A child has not proven it to be an illegal election, and you damn sure haven't. You're just a pathetic liar. That's all you've ever been on this board.
When evidence is hidden or destroyed it is hard to prove anything. There was massive fraud. Biden is illegitimate.
He doesn't. He only pedals in lying. He doesn't know "evidence was hidden", therefore there is no fraud. If he knew there was "evidence hidden" he would have provided us with documentation that it was. He didn't because he can't. He's a liar. And a very bad one at that.
Have you noticed that none of your claims ever come from a reliable source? Actually none of your claims ever come from any source at all, other than right out of the sky. That's how we know that everything you post is a lie. Please continue. And the best reason for you to continue your lies, is that they never go anywhere.

Like the other fact checks it is before the actual shredding that took place on the 9th of Jan. your article is from the 5th. As of that date the ballots had only been moved. The FBI seized jurisdiction and shredded the ballots. There are eyewitnesses.
More lies with no documentation. You always lose. Please continue with the lies.

Put up or shut up. What you’re citing is just a rehash of earlier lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Have you noticed that none of your claims ever come from a reliable source? Actually none of your claims ever come from any source at all, other than right out of the sky. That's how we know that everything you post is a lie. Please continue. And the best reason for you to continue your lies, is that they never go anywhere.
The fake news that brainwashes you isn't a "reliable source."

It's chilling to look at these pictures...

It's the government you always wanted, CCP boy. Wait until they come after the Useful Idiots!
They went after one today and he was impeached again.
You're the useful idiot, NAZI.

It’s interesting you won’t show your source.

Forum List

Back