McConnell Doubts Trump Can Save Presidency

The federal government is the enemy of the country, you must've lost all commonsense
You trump supporters sound more like American traitors by the day.
The country and the federal government are enemies - have been for more than a century. Shit for brains
Wave your rebel flag and secede already.
The federal government does not represent America, they have no credibility

The federal government is the enemy of the country, you must've lost all commonsense
The country and the federal government are enemies - have been for more than a century. Shit for brains
And trump is a brainless asshole. His followers are docile sheep. So what are you trying to say? That Americans should follow the brainless asshole, just because his equally brainless followers think we should? How dumb would that be?

trump is a fraud, liar, cheat, and worse. And you are following him, willingly. Don't you see a problem with that?

And trump is a brainless asshole. His followers are docile sheep. So what are you trying to say? That Americans should follow the brainless asshole, just because his equally brainless followers think we should? How dumb would that be?

trump is a fraud, liar, cheat, and worse. And you are following him, willingly. Don't you see a problem with that?
Actually if you read my posts, I did not vote for trump although he clearly was better than the alternative. I wrote in a candidate Elmer fudd.... he gets no respect.
Lol

Actually if you read my posts, I did not vote for trump although he clearly was better than the alternative. I wrote in a candidate Elmer fudd.... he gets no respect.
Lol

Both horrific choices, not sure Bone Spur was the correct one. Time will tell about this I'm sure!

Lol
If you didn't vote for trump, I apologize for my assumption. I haven't been here long enough to know, or remember, the candidates other members voted for.

And, with my crappy memory that will always be a challenge. Lol...

It's now clear, cosidering the two garbage choices we had from the Dems and GOP, that your choice to write in Elmer Fudd was a highly patriotic decision.

New Topics

Forum List

Back