McConnell Doubts Trump Can Save Presidency

Bottom line....McConnell AND the Trumpster are both a waste, who place their own sorry, fat asses above this nation's interests.

What are the "nation's interests"? More taxes, more fees, more gubermint, more entitlements and subsidies?

Don't EVEN presume that you and your ilk knows what is best for me and mine, m'kay? There is no fucking way that I would ever agree to support the commie way that you are on board with.....not ever.

C4D_C7VVUAIeMWe.jpg

mitch-mcconnell-made-s24-million-in-6-years-on-a-26593747.png

They all need to go. And while we are at it, do you think our new IRS should ask Mr. Soros to pay his 6 billion dollar tax bill?

Last edited:
Don't EVEN presume that you and your ilk knows what is best for me and mine, m'kay? There is no fucking way that I would ever agree to support the commie way that you are on board with.....not ever.

True........we don't want on our side of the fence, the likes of paranoid morons like you either.....LOL

Here we go a message from the Republican Senate majority leader. The Trump Presidency cannot be saved. Talking to my political friend, this is no longer about just impeachment it's about handcuffs. Mueller had hired 30 criminal prosecutors, and experts in money laundering and Mitch Mc Connell clearly knows something or he would have never made that statement.

Trump has no friends, according to Newt Gingrich, Trump has been isolated. But this is going to be much different than what happened to Richard Nixon, it's going to be payback time. Trump is going to be charged with a crime and they're intent is to excort him out of the Oval office in handcuffs for payback for what he has done to the Republican party. They're intent is to destroy Trump completely.

There s plenty of evidence on collusion with Russia and for several months I have been wondering what they've been waiting for. They're going to destroy Donald Trump, every right wing talk show host that has supported him, everyone that has endorsed him along with his supporters. It's now personal.

The only one that doesn't realise what is coming down are Trump and his supporters.

Last edited:
Here we go a message from the Republican Senate majority leader. The Trump Presidency cannot be saved. Talking to my political friend, this is no longer about just impeachment it's about handcuffs. Mueller had hired 30 criminal prosecutors, and experts in money laundering and Mitch Mc Connell clearly knows something or he would have never made that statement.

Trump has no friends, according to Newt Gingrich, Trump has been isolated. But this it's going to be much different than what happened to Richard Nixon, it's going to be payback time. Trumo is going to be charged with a crime and they're intent is to excort him out of the Oval office in handcuffs for payback for what he has done to the Republican party. They're intent is to destroy Trump completely.

There s plenty of evidence on collusion with Russia and for several months I have been wondering what they've been waiting for. They're going to destroy Donald Trump, every right wing talk show host that has supported him, everyone that has endorsed him along with his supporters. It's now personal. Paybacks are coming.

Got a link for that?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh. You don't even get it and the blowback will be all Dem If not. Picture Road Warrior.Except one difference. A sweet little lady rolling into old terrirty.

Trump has no friends, according to Newt Gingrich, Trump has been completely isolated. But this it's going to be much different than what happened to Richard Nixon, it's going to be payback time. Trump is going to be charged with a crime and they're intent is to excort him out of the Oval office in handcuffs for payback for what he has done to the Republican party. They're intent is to destroy Trump completely.

There's plenty of evidence on collusion with Russia and for several months I have been wondering what they've been waiting for. They're going to destroy Donald Trump, every right wing talk show host that has supported him, everyone that has endorsed him along with his supporters. It's now personal.

The only ones that don't see it coming are Trump and his supporters.

It doesn't matter as long as Trump keeps his base.

Trump could rape a 5 year old girl on national t.v and his base would support him.

you are liar. I am trying to figure out how the mods let you back in but I am now going to bitch til you are gone permanently.

Trump has no friends, according to Newt Gingrich, Trump has been isolated. But this is going to be much different than what happened to Richard Nixon, it's going to be payback time. Trump is going to be charged with a crime and they're intent is to excort him out of the Oval office in handcuffs for payback for what he has done to the Republican party. They're intent is to destroy Trump completely.

There s plenty of evidence on collusion with Russia and for several months I have been wondering what they've been waiting for. They're going to destroy Donald Trump, every right wing talk show host that has supported him, everyone that has endorsed him along with his supporters. It's now personal.

The only one that doesn't realise what is coming down is Trump and his supporters.

More far left religious dogma, can not even post the far left religious site they get this debunked information from..

The only one that doesn't realise what is coming down is Trump and his supporters.
As I posted before, Trump's platform was that McConnell is a piece of shit.

Trump has no friends, according to Newt Gingrich, Trump has been isolated. But this it's going to be much different than what happened to Richard Nixon, it's going to be payback time. Trumo is going to be charged with a crime and they're intent is to excort him out of the Oval office in handcuffs for payback for what he has done to the Republican party. They're intent is to destroy Trump completely.

There s plenty of evidence on collusion with Russia and for several months I have been wondering what they've been waiting for. They're going to destroy Donald Trump, every right wing talk show host that has supported him, everyone that has endorsed him along with his supporters. It's now personal. Paybacks are coming.

Got a link for that?

I am on my phone right now, but if you want a smidgen of the evidence on Trump just type in the evidence against Trump on us message board and go to that link.

I saw today McConnell's approval rating is 18%...he'd be wise to start trying to save himself

Got a link for that?

I am on my phone right now, but if you want a smidgen of the evidence on Trump just type in the evidence against Trump on us message board and go to that link.

Just wondering if it was a cut and paste, and why you didn't add a link.

Mush-Mouth McConnell is a worthless, maggot-ridden log of hairy dog shit. Has there ever been a more useless majority leader who has accomplished exactly penis!!!

McConnel is as smelly a swamp creature as ever was, except, that is, for all the swamp rats trump has brought in.

It's really just the pot calling kettle black but McConnell is right. Between the lies, the incompetence and the downright stupidity, trump has nothing to offer.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

“The relationship between President Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, has disintegrated to the point that they have not spoken to each other in weeks, and Mr. McConnell has privately expressed uncertainty that Mr. Trump will be able to salvage his administration after a series of summer crises.

What was once an uneasy governing alliance has curdled into a feud of mutual resentment and sometimes outright hostility, complicated by the position of Mr. McConnell’s wife, Elaine L. Chao, in Mr. Trump’s cabinet, according to more than a dozen people briefed on their imperiled partnership. Angry phone calls and private badmouthing have devolved into open conflict, with the president threatening to oppose Republican senators who cross him, and Mr. McConnell mobilizing to their defense.”

McConnell, in Private, Doubts if Trump Can Save Presidency

And McConnell isn’t alone in realizing Trump is incapable of governing.

Yes the far left NYTimes prints it so the far left drones see it as gospel!

This is yet another major step toward demise of Trump's presidency. If you can't even bring together your own party, then what can you possibly accomplish?

Forum List

Back