Yikes, US Pres Breaking Records for False & Misleading Statements

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Fact checkers are reporting that the US President is breaking records for promoting false and misleading statements. By early August he had promoted over 1,000 provable tidbits of these false and misleading statements, averaging 5 per day. No President in American history can compare to that record of false and misleading statements. Not even LBJ and Nixon come close and they lied like crazy about the Vietnam War.

How the heck can a rational person have trust in a person who lies so much?

Fact checkers are reporting that the US President is breaking records for promoting false and misleading statements. By early August he had promoted over 1,000 provable tidbits of these false and misleading statements, averaging 5 per day. No President in American history can compare to that record of false and misleading statements. Not even LBJ and Nixon come close and they lied like crazy about the Vietnam War.

Fact checkers are liars.

First six months - more than 100 per month but^^^ look what the trumpanzees say about being lied to.

I find this fascinating.

They know he lies every day and they just eat it up.

Stupid.

Fact checkers are liars.
C'mon Mike, that is a deflection and evasion. Kind of a generic excuse when you are unable to defend the individual provable lies told by trump. Are you going to defend all of the over 1,000 provable lies being called misinformation and falsehoods? Any of them?
Did General Pershing commit a war crime by murdering 49 Muslims in the Philipines or is that falsehood and example of misinformation? This is really an example of the maliciousness of trump's misinformation. He is slandering an American General known or accepted as a hero and slandering American soldiers who he claims participated in the made up alleged war crime.

Fact checkers are liars.
Hilarious!

And liars are the Truth Tellers.

Yeesh, where have you been for the last God knows how many years? How do you know a politician is lying? Their lips are moving. I sometimes think Trump is singled out because his aren't the officially sanctioned lies.

Yeesh, where have you been for the last God knows how many years? How do you know a politician is lying? Their lips are moving. I sometimes think Trump is singled out because his aren't the officially sanctioned lies.
Trump is singled out because he tells so many provable lies and does not recant or admit to his mistake and misinformation. He doubles down on his false statement and his supporters just believe the lies he tells.
Trump's misinformation goes beyond embellishment and exaggeration. He tells these provable lies consistently. Outright provable lies.

Do the USMB trump cult posters believe that trump won the Electoral College vote by margins larger than any President in recent history. That lie is a provable lie. It is simple math and an accounting of votes cast by the Electoral College. That is what is meant by a provable lie.

You have allot in common then!

No one lied more than the Hussein, so we know the article is a biased hit piece.
Trump has lied far more than anyone else, including Obama. That is provable and you can not show otherwise.

Trump is singled out because he tells so many provable lies and does not recant or admit to his mistake and misinformation. He doubles down on his false statement and his supporters just believe the lies he tells.
Trump's misinformation goes beyond embellishment and exaggeration. He tells these provable lies consistently. Outright provable lies.

Do the USMB trump cult posters believe that trump won the Electoral College vote by margins larger than any President in recent history. That lie is a provable lie. It is simple math and an accounting of votes cast by the Electoral College. That is what is meant by a provable lie.
I'm not even remotely a Trump fan, I just find it amusing that people are suddenly interested in politicians lying. It makes me want to ask "how long have you been in this country?".

Trump has no rational supporters left, so don't expect any rational Trumpbot responses to this sort of thread.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Trump has no rational supporters left, so don't expect any rational Trumpbot responses to this sort of thread.
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

You proved your own irrationality in your first post in this thread.

DH3Hca3UMAAf3D5.jpg

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

You proved your own irrationality in your first post in this thread.
I'm certain that you don't know what the word "prove" means.

I'm not even remotely a Trump fan, I just find it amusing that people are suddenly interested in politicians lying. It makes me want to ask "how long have you been in this country?".
Your response evades the issue. Of course, I know politicians lie, embellish, exaggerate and mislead. The issue is the extent, the overwhelming extent trump has gone in his misleading and outright lies. That is the purpose of pointing out the record breaking numbers and the content and context of the lies he tells.

Do you believe the lies trump told about the attendance at his inauguration? Why do you think he told those lies? This is another provable lie he told that he refuse to recant and apologize for. The only folks who believe those lies are the brainwashed cult of followers. He doesn't even care that everyone besides his cult knows he is lying.

I find your false equivalency amusing.

Trump makes Obama look like Boy Scout. Trumps lies register in thousands, Obama's in tens.

He is a straight up bullshit factory.

Last edited:

Your response evades the issue. Of course, I know politicians lie, embellish, exaggerate and mislead. The issue is the extent, the overwhelming extent trump has gone in his misleading and outright lies. That is the purpose of pointing out the record breaking numbers and the content and context of the lies he tells.

Do you believe the lies trump told about the attendance at his inauguration? Why do you think he told those lies? This is another provable lie he told that he refuse to recant and apologize for. The only folks who believe those lies are the brainwashed cult of followers. He doesn't even care that everyone besides his cult knows he is lying.
I have no issue with Trump being called on any of it. What amuses me is that many couch these points in terms of other politicians being virtuous. It just strikes as funny, kind of like grabbing a snake and being surprised when it bites you and then deciding that other snakes won't bite you. I will say that Trump and the numbers at the inauguration aren't as bothersome as say Hillary's comments to goldman about private and public stances. It's been my stance through the whole election that he's an idiot and she's evil.

I have no issue with Trump being called on any of it. What amuses me is that many couch these points in terms of other politicians being virtuous. It just strikes as funny, kind of like grabbing a snake and being surprised when it bites you and then deciding that other snakes won't bite you. I will say that Trump and the numbers at the inauguration aren't as bothersome as say Hillary's comments to goldman about private and public stances. It's been my stance through the whole election that he's an idiot and she's evil.
She is not the President and never will be.

Forum List

Back