McCain dead

YES indeed: Condolences for John McCain from good righteous folks. The many Christians honoring John McCain are honored to be the Lord's chosen blessed sheep. You atheist lefty idiots cannot get not one thing right. Proud to be a blessed sheep in having respect as I learned righteous ways. You lose on so many pathetic levels boothfool.
Bystanders pay respects to Sen. John McCain, wait for motorcade to ...
AZCentral.com-12 hours ago
People of all political persuasions wait along a Phoenix freeway exit for the motorcade carrying the body of Sen. John McCain on Aug. 25, 2018 ...

Last edited:
Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.
Why did it need fixing? It was supposed to be the solution. It was Obama's supreme moment. Half a billion spent on a website that didn't work. Any corporation that spent that kind of money on a website that didn't work would fire everyone responsible. Government incompetence at it's finest. Nothing but one big lie. The voters kicked out the Democrats in 2010, or did you conveniently forget that?
Who would spend half $1 billion on a website?
Why do you guys have to lie?
And I posted links about the airplane companies giving away free tickets and Amazon selling hundred dollar books for a buck.
Massive websites have unforeseen problems that have to be solved. It’s normal.
No, it's not normal to spend half a billion on a website that doesn't work. Obamacare didn't work. That's why democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010.

That's amazing since the affordable care act wasn't enacted until March of 2010.

And it's still enacted and more popular than the Republican party.
Obamacare was a lie. Once the American people found out what was in the bill, they rejected the democrats for lying about it. That's why democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010.

Those, who because McQuisling made a point of thwarting Trump, are suddenly finding themselves worshiping alongside ISIL and Al Qaeda the memory of the warmonger, demanding he be remembered as a hero for all mankind...

Alliswell.jpg

The governor may well appoint Cindy McCain who serve until at least the 2020 election.

Why not, we do live in a virtual Monarchy.

The guv should name Joseph Arpaio who was recently exonerated by his President on false charges, or perhaps another prominent Arizonian like Ralph Barger who has led one of America's most prominent motorcycle clubs for half a century.
Correction. He was not exonerated, he was pardoned. He is still guilty.
...Guilty of nothing but being opposite of politically correct

Politically correct people can fuck off

Just google “John McCain racist 2008”

Hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos where media pundits call McCain a racist.
I don’t know that for sure but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Republicans are 90% white for a reason.

There we go.

Thanks for being consistent.

Republicans are racist. Tell Indiana for me, please.

The demographics are interesting, false conclusions of racism aside.

Republican Party is becoming less and less white, as is the Democratic Party, because of the overall demographics of the nation.

2. Changing composition of the electorate and partisan coalitions
False? You can't be serious.
If you are going to link to PEW, point out why.

I'll help with this one quote: 83 percent of the registered voters who identify as Republican are non-Hispanic whites.

Did you know the largest minority in the US are Hispanics at over 15%? Did you know that over 90% identify as white? Wanna bet that if you add in white Hispanics, the GOP is still over 90% white?

Here are a few things to think about:

Elderly White Voters Are Starting to Turn on the GOP

One of the many odd features of American politics, circa 2018, is that theprimary beneficiaries of our nation’s social safety net are also the core supporters of the party that wants to slash it. No age group derives a bigger benefit from our welfare state than America’s elderly; but no cohort is as susceptible to the cultural paranoia and racial resentment that sustain the modern right, either. Thus, conservatives can’t shrink “big government” without retaining the allegiance of the voters who stand to lose most from the erosion of social insurance.

According to polling from Reuters/Ipsos, the percentage of college-educated white voters who say “health care” is their top issue rose from 8 percent in 2016 to 21 percent today; over that same period, the demographic went from favoring a Republican Congress by ten points, to backing a Democratic one by two.

(Oops, October is when we find out how many millions of Americans will lose their healthcare based on GOP policies. Just in time for the mid terms. One group in the GOP that's getting larger is young uneducated white men. We saw that in Charlottesville.)

Democratic, Republican voter bases are more different than ever

More than half of women, 56%, now side with the Democrats, compared with 37% for the Republicans, Pew found. (Could be the whole pu$$y thing. Believe it or not, some women don't appreciate such language.)

The president also seems to have energized the educational divide. Voters with a college degree, who now make up a third of the U.S. electorate, increasingly cast Democratic ballots.

MSKKSKO3BBE23DTGVPKQRWXQRY.jpg

Looking up the statistics, I did find two jokes:

What’s the difference between a Klan rally and a Republican Convention?

Answer: The dress code.

Here’s another one: How white is the Republican Party?

The Republican Party is whiter than Tilda Swinton riding a polar bear in a snowstorm to a Taylor Swift concert.

McCain was a zionist neocon who directly killed US soldiers at various times, empowered muslim terrrorists, and attacked our democracy and American citizens in multiple ways. No wonder fake news considers him a superhero all of a sudden. And WTF is this "maverick" bullshit? Tom Cruise was Maverick, not that McCain douchebag, as Ann Coulter used to call him for being more of a democrat than the average democrat.
In the 1960's few young American wanted anything to do with the war in Vietnam War which included our current president. They sought jobs in defense industries, college deferments, and even left the country to evade the draft.

It was in this environment that John McCain volunteered for combat duty. He flew 23 combat mission before being shot down. He spent 5 1/2 years as a POW, refused out-of-sequence early repatriation and was periodically beaten and tortured. He left Vietnam permanently disabled. He was awarded the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, and the Purple Heart.

Yes, John McCain was a war hero. I never voted for him and certainly disagreed with many of his political positions but I respected him. With his passing we may well be seeing the end of civility and integrity in American politics where self-service garners more respect than service to the nation.

Riiight...because if he just hadn't picked Sarah Palin the left wouldn't have trashed him but instead voted for him.

We had our moments on other issues, but in most times McCain retained his dignity .Why did he pick Palin to run with him? She was/is just white-trash garbage. Major blunder.
He did it as a gesture to both the conservatives and Hillary supporters that were supporting him. It worked too. Palin helped him get the votes of people who hated him.

Too bad he was both a crappy candidate and campaigner.
Too bad he was running against Obama

He never had a chance
The other way around you stupid fuck, anybody could’ve beat Spineless McCain

Why are you addressing anyone here as "you stupid fuck"? Were you raised in the back room of a bar by parents who knew each other for a half hour only? It seems that way from your mouth;
LOL
Says a Clinton supporter

McCain was a zionist neocon who directly killed US soldiers at various times, empowered muslim terrrorists, and attacked our democracy and American citizens in multiple ways. No wonder fake news considers him a superhero all of a sudden. And WTF is this "maverick" bullshit? Tom Cruise was Maverick, not that McCain douchebag, as Ann Coulter used to call him for being more of a democrat than the average democrat.
In the 1960's few young American wanted anything to do with the war in Vietnam War which included our current president. They sought jobs in defense industries, college deferments, and even left the country to evade the draft.

It was in this environment that John McCain volunteered for combat duty. He flew 23 combat mission before being shot down. He spent 5 1/2 years as a POW, refused out-of-sequence early repatriation and was periodically beaten and tortured. He left Vietnam permanently disabled. He was awarded the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, and the Purple Heart.

Yes, John McCain was a war hero. I never voted for him and certainly disagreed with many of his political positions but I respected him. With his passing we may well be seeing the end of civility and integrity in American politics where self-service garners more respect than service to the nation.
Lol
None of that mattered, because he turned into a career politician the lowest of life forms so shut the fuck up

Although I did not always agree with him, I am sorry for John McCain's loss, and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. I think that he always tried to do what he thought was right for the country within the parameters of what he thought this was.

To the politics types here on USMB, Sometimes he made the wrong choices. I will have to say that his selection of Sarah Palin, an entirely useless individual, as his running mate cost him dearly. I just don't know what got into him at the time. Her selection was a major blunder.
Riiight...because if he just hadn't picked Sarah Palin the left wouldn't have trashed him but instead voted for him.

We had our moments on other issues, but in most times McCain retained his dignity .Why did he pick Palin to run with him? She was/is just white-trash garbage. Major blunder.
He did it as a gesture to both the conservatives and Hillary supporters that were supporting him. It worked too. Palin helped him get the votes of people who hated him.

Too bad he was both a crappy candidate and campaigner.

Palin was the reason I was able to vote for him.

So in you signature line you have:

Democrats - Party of hate, greed and stupidity.

What is hilarious is that it's the uneducated racists moving towards the GOP. And it's the GOP leadership that gave themselves tax cuts.

CEO salaries went up 17%, everyone else, 0.1% after including inflation.
The cost of housing went up twice the rate as salaries for everyone else.
People aren't going to be able to afford housing.
Thanks, GOP. You did it to us again.

If those such as Doc1 is knocking McCain, know that McCain was even greater hero.

He and Jane Fonda were perfect for each other.

False:

A Fox News analyst was fired in May 2018 after regurgitating this long-standing, long-debunked smear against McCain.

This recording and other smear documents has been traced to "Vietnam Veterans Against McCain".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-sen-john-mccain-a-hanoi-hilton-songbird/

reminds me of another brave vet our vets and republicans smeared ,,,Kerry

Without the President at the funeral, the event doesn't sound very interesting.

I guess its Mr. McCain's right to be buried in virtual anonymity, the people can keep him in their thoughts as they watch reruns of Gomer Pyle USMC or other appropriate military drama on TV. I believe Pyle just died recently too.

JIm Nabors died 30 November 2017.

If those such as Doc1 is knocking McCain, know that McCain was even greater hero.

He and Jane Fonda were perfect for each other.

False:

A Fox News analyst was fired in May 2018 after regurgitating this long-standing, long-debunked smear against McCain.

This recording and other smear documents has been traced to "Vietnam Veterans Against McCain".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-sen-john-mccain-a-hanoi-hilton-songbird/

reminds me of another brave vet our vets and republicans smeared ,,,Kerry

I read that it was same group that smeared Kerry. There are people that absolutely hate the military with a passion and will go to any length to smear a war hero.

Forum List

Back