McCain dead

any republican here think that when Trump passes he'll be met with 1 tenth the respect McCain is?

McCain received many medals for his bravery during the war Trump should get The Copper Heel
He might get it but even if he does your media gods will not show it.
Name rank and date of birth is all McCain would give his captors Trump would spill his guts

President Trump isn't spilling his guts to the Domestic Enemy Mueller that is trying to question him

Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.
Why did it need fixing? It was supposed to be the solution. It was Obama's supreme moment. Half a billion spent on a website that didn't work. Any corporation that spent that kind of money on a website that didn't work would fire everyone responsible. Government incompetence at it's finest. Nothing but one big lie. The voters kicked out the Democrats in 2010, or did you conveniently forget that?
Who would spend half $1 billion on a website?
Why do you guys have to lie?
And I posted links about the airplane companies giving away free tickets and Amazon selling hundred dollar books for a buck.
Massive websites have unforeseen problems that have to be solved. It’s normal.
No, it's not normal to spend half a billion on a website that doesn't work. Obamacare didn't work. That's why democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010.

Without the President at the funeral, the event doesn't sound very interesting.

I guess its Mr. McCain's right to be buried in virtual anonymity, the people can keep him in their thoughts as they watch reruns of Gomer Pyle USMC or other appropriate military drama on TV. I believe Pyle just died recently too.

WillowTree said:
Just any old excuse to Bash Trump.
Meanwhile:
The Hated FOX News
Is Non-Stop Back-Patting To The Now Greatest American Of All Time

Devout Democrats Can Finally Stop Saying
'A Republican I Can Vote For'
For A RINO They Never Voted For

Good Riddance To The Rodent....

any republican here think that when Trump passes he'll be met with 1 tenth the respect McCain is?

McCain received many medals for his bravery during the war Trump should get The Copper Heel
Name rank and date of birth is all McCain would give his captors Trump would spill his guts

President Trump isn't spilling his guts to the Domestic Enemy Mueller that is trying to question him
kick trump in his bad heel he'll spill his guts

Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.
Why did it need fixing? It was supposed to be the solution. It was Obama's supreme moment. Half a billion spent on a website that didn't work. Any corporation that spent that kind of money on a website that didn't work would fire everyone responsible. Government incompetence at it's finest. Nothing but one big lie. The voters kicked out the Democrats in 2010, or did you conveniently forget that?
Who would spend half $1 billion on a website?
Why do you guys have to lie?
And I posted links about the airplane companies giving away free tickets and Amazon selling hundred dollar books for a buck.
Massive websites have unforeseen problems that have to be solved. It’s normal.
No, it's not normal to spend half a billion on a website that doesn't work. Obamacare didn't work. That's why democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010.

That's amazing since the affordable care act wasn't enacted until March of 2010.

And it's still enacted and more popular than the Republican party.

kick trump in his bad heel he'll spill his guts

I thought you libs said that President Trump didn't have a bad heel at all?

BTW, Trump has taken severe physical trauma before, he has nerves of steel, it just doesn't bother him. Here is our President taking a massive Stone Cold Stunner.

McCain saved Obamacare along with Collins and Murkowski

He had previously voted in favor of Republican plans to replace Obamacare. But when faced with a vote to repeal it and replace it with nothing, he knew it would hurt Americans and gave the thumbs down

An example of where McCain would support his party, but only so far
McCain saved Obamacare along with Collins and Murkowski

Saved what again? Like McCain/Feingold, a useless piece of historical trivia that only harmed people for a short while.

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.
McCain is the poster boy for Deep State.
Anyone with integrity is part of the deep state according to you cult assholes.
Using the IRS to squash political opposition is a felony.

McCain should get a paupers grave.

Well the Senate is now back at 51-49.

The Gov must appoint a replacement from the same party.

They'll hold the spot until the 2018 election, and then their will
be a special election to finish out his term.

Incorrect. It is the 2020 election. That person will serve until 2022 when McCain's term would have ended.

If that's true, I'm ok with it.

But I read where Ariz's Gov would appoint a replacement immediately
and a special election would be held when the next statewide election
was held. (Which would be 2018)

Filling vacancies in the U.S. Senate - Ballotpedia

There is not enough time to hold the election in just over 2 months.

I'm cool with that. But the article I linked had no set time limit for Ariz.
It did, however, have time restraints in a few other states.

Forum List

Back