Meghan McCain won't accept Kari Lake's apology: "No peace, bitch!"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Arizona U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake (R) reached out to Meghan McCain in an effort to mend fences after she was critical of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).

Said Lake: “I value you. I value your family and I value the passion you have for our state.”

A few hours later, McCain responded: “No peace, bitch!”

Source: No Peace in Arizona

Gee, who to root for on this one?

Arizona U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake (R) reached out to Meghan McCain in an effort to mend fences after she was critical of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).

Said Lake: “I value you. I value your family and I value the passion you have for our state.”

Nobody cares.

I doubt McCain was joking, and I don't blame her a bit.

Kari Lake based her campaign for Governor on pleasing Trump
That involved trashing John McCain and his family and followers.

Now she finds herself needing McCain followers to win the Senate seat.

Her excuse.
Can’t you tell it was a joke?

Kari Lake based her campaign for Governor on pleasing Trump
That involved trashing John McCain and his family and followers.

Now she finds herself needing McCain followers to win the Senate seat.

Her excuse.
Can’t you tell it was a joke?
McCain has a history of deserving to be questioned. All the talk of agendas that Republicans never came through with. He enjoyed himself until death like many of them up there in D.C.

Poor Meggie still grieving her dads failure to get into the WH

John McCain was a back-stabbing puke. Even in the Hanoi Hilton he had a reputation for not being trustworthy.

His daughter isn't much better.

McCain is why we have Obamacare and who knows how many thousands of deaths as a result.

I do not hold him in high regard…and he ran a crap campaign against Obama.

Your OP is obnoxious. All those bold letters made me not read it. Rewrite the OP dude. Dont be an annoying asshole.

Forum List

Back