Meghan McCain won't accept Kari Lake's apology: "No peace, bitch!"

Nobody in America liked Trump's plan to strip tens of millions of Americans of coverage, not even Trump.

McCain killed the bill. That fact will not change. Whether people liked it or not is not the point here.

McCain killed the bill. That fact will not change. Whether people liked it or not is not the point here.
You said he wasn’t a hero because he killed a “better” plan. Obviously false, as everyone at the time knew. It was a disastrously bad proposal than even Trump tried to edge away from. McCain saved the GOP from its own shit plan, they owe him a great debt of gratitude.

Last edited:
You said he wasn’t a hero because he killed a “better” plan. Obviously false, as everyone at the time knew. It was a disastrously bad proposal than even Trump tied to edge away from. McCain saved the GOP from its own shit plan, they owe him a great debt of gratitude.
Medical health is a controversy as someone pays for it. Teh current one enacted whether any one like sit or not has someone paying for it. In a way taking care of yourself is a negative.

Arizona U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake (R) reached out to Meghan McCain in an effort to mend fences after she was critical of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).

Said Lake: “I value you. I value your family and I value the passion you have for our state.”

A few hours later, McCain responded: “No peace, bitch!”

Source: No Peace in Arizona

Gee, who to root for on this one?

Lake better be careful

Its not safe to piss off a crazy 250 pound bruiser like meghan mccain

Because insanity may run in the family

You said he wasn’t a hero because he killed a “better” plan. Obviously false, as everyone at the time knew. It was a disastrously bad proposal than even Trump tried to edge away from. McCain saved the GOP from its own shit plan, they owe him a great debt of gratitude.
He was not a hero for a lot of reasons. That is just one of them.

Forum List

Back