McCain dead

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

It's true. He's
trump is silent a real pos

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

Trump isn't worthy to wipe McCains shoes.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

Today marks two distinctive, and very sad events.

Donald Trump is still living, and John McCain isn't.
You trolls make everything about Trump. True insanity. smh.

No one has to make anything up dealing with Trump. Trump is a living reality show. Everything he says is in print or on tape. It's right there, for all to see/hear. It's pretty hard to make up anything about Trump.
Nice try troll, but notice I said "make everything about Trump" not what your lie said, "make anything up dealing with Trump". Pathetic liar.

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.
Republicans are going to cheer they have no health care until someone in their family get sick.
What do they tell their family member?
It’s OK, we have the Republican plan, die quickly.

any republican here think that when Trump passes he'll be met with 1 tenth the respect McCain is?

McCain received many medals for his bravery during the war Trump should get The Copper Heel

Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.
Why did it need fixing? It was supposed to be the solution. It was Obama's supreme moment. Half a billion spent on a website that didn't work. Any corporation that spent that kind of money on a website that didn't work would fire everyone responsible. Government incompetence at it's finest. Nothing but one big lie. The voters kicked out the Democrats in 2010, or did you conveniently forget that?

any republican here think that when Trump passes he'll be met with 1 tenth the respect McCain is?

McCain received many medals for his bravery during the war Trump should get The Copper Heel
He might get it but even if he does your media gods will not show it.

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.
The problem is nearly all our politicians are just like him. Just a matter of a few degrees difference.

The problem is the Republican Party is a bunch of lying politicians. They have learned very well from Trump.
Agreed...just like the Democrat Party...right?

Republicans are going to cheer they have no health care until someone in their family get sick.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is alive and well my friend.

The only thing that counts to the inbred white trash is the great white hope must stick it to Obama.

Anybody that doesn't go along with that is a ****** lover.

It's just that simple.

The only thing that counts to the inbred white trash is the great white hope must stick it to Obama.

It's just that simple.
Yeah, Obungocare was do damn good that the voters kicked them out in 2010.

Just google “John McCain racist 2008”

Hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos where media pundits call McCain a racist.

Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.
Why did it need fixing? It was supposed to be the solution. It was Obama's supreme moment. Half a billion spent on a website that didn't work. Any corporation that spent that kind of money on a website that didn't work would fire everyone responsible. Government incompetence at it's finest. Nothing but one big lie. The voters kicked out the Democrats in 2010, or did you conveniently forget that?
Who would spend half $1 billion on a website?
Why do you guys have to lie?
And I posted links about the airplane companies giving away free tickets and Amazon selling hundred dollar books for a buck.
Massive websites have unforeseen problems that have to be solved. It’s normal.

Hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos where media pundits call McCain a racist.
I don’t know that for sure but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Republicans are 90% white for a reason.

The Left loved McCain because he was a Loser. If the man from Arizona had schlonged Obama and implemented his political will, they would be singing a different tune today.

It's just that simple.
That’s pretty much the truth.
Republicans by making a con man like Donald Trump president have given us a comparison to a great president which makes Obama look even better.

Name rank and date of birth is all McCain would give his captors Trump would spill his guts

You win ,,,The sickest post of the year Shows how far republicans have fallen
Right. That's horrible huh? What about calling for Trumps kid to be kidnapped and locked up with child molesters and his wife to raped and murdered? All normal for liberals.
Their are nitwits on both sides Did you have to join them? I didn't like McCain but you have to respect his 60 years of service

Name rank and date of birth is all McCain would give his captors Trump would spill his guts

Ooooh, not so much.

I don’t know that for sure but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Republicans are 90% white for a reason.

There we go.

Thanks for being consistent.

Republicans are racist. Tell Indiana for me, please.

The demographics are interesting, false conclusions of racism aside.

Republican Party is becoming less and less white, as is the Democratic Party, because of the overall demographics of the nation.

2. Changing composition of the electorate and partisan coalitions

It's amusing how the GOP nominates these self centered assholes, especially the one they put in the White House that tops them all in regard to being self-centered.

Forum List

Back