McCain dead

I'd like to see Superstar Billy Graham appointed to serve out the rest of McCain's term. I don't know where he stands on the issues, but Graham knows how to give a good speech. Graham is from Paradise, AZ.

That would be a good trick. He's dead too. :lol:

Wrong Billy Graham. Superstar Billy Graham is still alive and well.

Superstar Billy Graham - Wikipedia

Sorry, but I saw his funeral.

Billy Graham - Wikipedia

Here is John McCain before brain cancer

Then he spun around and voted to keep that shit in place because he was a spiteful old asshole.

Fuck.....John......McCain....

McCain is right when he says there was no Republican input into Obamacare. What he is not saying is the Republicans offered nothing other than a big NO. What should have happened is republicans should have offered amendments that actually fixed weak parts of the legislation and democrats should of course listened. This typifies what is wrong in American politics, the inability of of both sides to compromise. For example, Trump is issuing executive orders that weakening Obamacare requirements putting money in the pockets of insurance companies and the public. Some but not all of the changes are good but when Democrats get control, they will totally reset all Obamacare changes both good and bad. The same will occur with taxes. The inability of the two sides to compromise and to work together is hurting the nation. We have to stop this insane idea that if the other side proposes something it has to be voted down. Also Senators and congressmen need to read the bills and vote for what they think is right not just follow the leader.

That's ridiculous. What you are saying is that the Democrats offered a flawed law, and Republicans should have offered suggestions to fix it. Well......what Republicans did is vote it down; every last one of them because they knew the bill was flawed. The Democrats knew it too, they just went ahead anyway.

The Republicans gave in more to Obama than he did the Republicans. By his own admission, DumBama said it was a mistake to not even try to work with Republicans and he regretted it.

a great american has passed
Your post doesn’t match your headline who died? McCain or a great American?
McCain didn't back down
He was one of just three Republican senators to vote against - and thus defeat - a Trump-backed effort to repeal Barack Obama's signature health-care law. That single vote earned lasting disdain from the president.

But McCain did not back down. In an op-ed article in the Washington Post, he called the president "impulsive" and "often poorly informed." In a prepared speech that seemed directed at the president and his aides, McCain denounced the "spurious nationalism" of people who "would rather find scapegoats than solve problems."

And when an October 2017 interview turned to the subject of service in the Vietnam War - a profoundly marking experience in McCain's own life - he did not hold back.

"One aspect of the conflict, by the way, that I will never countenance is that we drafted the lowest-income level of America, and the highest-income level found a doctor that would say that they had a bone spur," he said. "That is wrong. That is wrong." The allusion to the medical deferment that saved a young Donald Trump from serving in that war could not have been clearer.

The patent contempt the two men displayed for each other showed no sign of fading, even as McCain continued to weaken.

A few weeks ago, Trump could not even bring himself to say McCain's name during a signing ceremony for a defence funding bill that fellow senators had named in the Arizona lawmaker's honour.
Didn’t back down? Are you serious. That piece of crap ran his entire campaign on voting out obiecare. Fuck him.

Vice President Mike Pence‏ Verified account @VP 3h - 3 hours ago

Karen and I send our deepest condolences to Cindy and the entire McCain family on the passing of Senator John McCain. We honor his lifetime of service to this nation in our military and in public life. His family and friends will be in our prayers. God bless John McCain.

Vice President Mike Pence‏ Verified account @VP 5h - 5 hours ago

Karen and I are praying for Senator John McCain, Cindy and their family this weekend. May God bless them all during this difficult time.

McCain was a swabby, and that is cool. I think he may have killed more Americans than North Vietnamese though, 130 + on the USS Forestall. If I was a rich elitist white boy, with such a legacy, I might want to atone for it and be a senator or something.

McCain was a swabby, and that is cool. I think he may have killed more Americans than North Vietnamese though, 130 + on the USS Forestall. If I was a rich elitist white boy, with such a legacy, I might want to atone for it and be a senator or something.
Wow...you really believe that crap about McCain causing the Forrestal fire? :777:

Obama telling McCain to shut the fuck up

WHO did McCain wish to speak at his funeral?? Go on stupid ,,,tell us

Who gives a shit what that piece of shit wanted, he was a career politician who screwed over the citizens of this country....

CNN reporting John McCain requested that both
George W Bush and
Barack Obama deliver eulogies at his funeral.

Did he request that Trump be barred from entry?

think he did but a ways back

I can't imagine Trump attending his funeral. There will probably be a private celebration in the White House.

Trump's problem with McCain is the same as it is with anyone that makes decisions based on ethical and moral considerations. Trump just doesn't understand why they would make decisions not based on their own self interest. Why they would put the good the country above their own interest is just beyond him.

Wow...you really believe that crap about McCain causing the Forrestal fire? :777:
Yes, and no. He was certainly involved in it. Faulty this or that, misjudgments he was certainly WAS involved. Let's see if the deaths of 130 American sailors are brought as part of his legacy. We shall see where that goes.

Arizona needs to quickly announce his replacement. Then Congress needs to get bust and announce the next election where we a repeal Obamacare once and for all.

Then he spun around and voted to keep that shit in place because he was a spiteful old asshole.

McCain is right when he says there was no Republican input into Obamacare. What he is not saying is the Republicans offered nothing other than a big NO. What should have happened is republicans should have offered amendments that actually fixed weak parts of the legislation and democrats should of course listened. This typifies what is wrong in American politics, the inability of of both sides to compromise. For example, Trump is issuing executive orders that weakening Obamacare requirements putting money in the pockets of insurance companies and the public. Some but not all of the changes are good but when Democrats get control, they will totally reset all Obamacare changes both good and bad. The same will occur with taxes. The inability of the two sides to compromise and to work together is hurting the nation. We have to stop this insane idea that if the other side proposes something it has to be voted down. Also Senators and congressmen need to read the bills and vote for what they think is right not just follow the leader.

That's ridiculous. What you are saying is that the Democrats offered a flawed law, and Republicans should have offered suggestions to fix it. Well......what Republicans did is vote it down; every last one of them because they knew the bill was flawed. The Democrats knew it too, they just went ahead anyway.

The Republicans gave in more to Obama than he did the Republicans. By his own admission, DumBama said it was a mistake to not even try to work with Republicans and he regretted it.

Republicans did nothing. They were out numbered in the House and Senate and offered nothing. Democrats of course wanted nothing from the republicans.

There are certainly good things in Obamacare such as ending prexisting conditions which was part of the republican plan. Required preventive care has saved billions of dollars and countless lives. Extending the coverage of dependents to age 26 has been acknowledge by republicans as needed. The major problem in Obamacare was the lack of options and the failure of the risk adjustment program and lack of subsidies for higher earners. These things could have be addressed by republicans last year. Instead they just focused on repealing the individual mandate and telling the world they had repealed Obamacare which was a lie. 95% of Obamacare is still law.

I'd like to see Superstar Billy Graham appointed to serve out the rest of McCain's term. I don't know where he stands on the issues, but Graham knows how to give a good speech. Graham is from Paradise, AZ.

Well, one is dead....The other is still signing autographs at rassling expo-fest-a-ramas....

View attachment 212992
That rock jawed American Icon? The guy that also accidentally shot up the USS Forestall? And may have killed 130 American sailors? Son of a Admiral kiddo? That GUY? Survivor of the Hanoi Hilton? Somebody Trump couldn't imagine in his wildest wet dream of becoming? That Guy?

Trump is a loser who was give a billion dollar business by his daddy.

McCain was a zionist neocon who directly killed US soldiers at various times, empowered muslim terrrorists, and attacked our democracy and American citizens in multiple ways. No wonder fake news considers him a superhero all of a sudden. And WTF is this "maverick" bullshit? Tom Cruise was Maverick, not that McCain douchebag, as Ann Coulter used to call him for being more of a democrat than the average democrat.

Well, one is dead....The other is still signing autographs at rassling expo-fest-a-ramas....

View attachment 212992
That rock jawed American Icon? The guy that also accidentally shot up the USS Forestall? And may have killed 130 American sailors? Son of a Admiral kiddo? That GUY? Survivor of the Hanoi Hilton? Somebody Trump couldn't imagine in his wildest wet dream of becoming? That Guy?

Trump has nothing to do with the passing of John McCain

Too bad he had to be a Republican.... So not worried about the giveaway to the rich and the ruin of the rest.
Besides that, a great man, and his that saved Obamacare was the great one.

Republicans did nothing. They were out numbered in the House and Senate and offered nothing. Democrats of course wanted nothing from the republicans.

There are certainly good things in Obamacare such as ending prexisting conditions which was part of the republican plan. Required preventive care has saved billions of dollars and countless lives. Extending the coverage of dependents to age 26 has been acknowledge by republicans as needed. The major problem in Obamacare was the lack of options and the failure of the risk adjustment program and lack of subsidies for higher earners. These things could have be addressed by republicans last year. Instead they just focused on repealing the individual mandate and telling the world they had repealed Obamacare which was a lie. 95% of Obamacare is still law.

The lack of options in ObamaCare was because of opposition. I think he had something called the public option that was opposed.

Politics aside he is a true American hero, he put his life at risk for this country....to see someone who dodged serving insult him is nauseating.

View attachment 212992

Trump has nothing to do with the passing of John McCain

Say that to MaryL.

Forum List

Back