McCain dead

Politics aside he is a true American hero, he put his life at risk for this country....to see someone who dodged serving insult him is nauseating.

Yeah, the Viet Cong were flooding into the USA, attacking American citizens and stuff. Good thing the gimp came to the rescue! And killing 134 sailors is a small price to pay to show his patriotism.

Politics aside he is a true American hero, he put his life at risk for this country....to see someone who dodged serving insult him is nauseating.

Yeah, the Viet Cong were flooding into the USA, attacking American citizens and stuff. Good thing the gimp came to the rescue!
I am against all American wara... but by conservatives standards and those so called Patriots Mccain gave the ultimate sacrifice , while the orange dodged serving his country.....fucking hypocrites.

WHO did McCain wish to speak at his funeral?? Go on stupid ,,,tell us
Who gives a shit what that piece of shit wanted, he was a career politician who screwed over the citizens of this country....
CNN reporting John McCain requested that both
George W Bush and
Barack Obama deliver eulogies at his funeral.
Did he request that Trump be barred from entry?
think he did but a ways back
I can't imagine Trump attending his funeral. There will probably be a private celebration in the White House.

Trump's problem with McCain is the same as it is with anyone that makes decisions based on ethical and moral considerations. Trump just doesn't understand why they would make decisions not based on their own self interest. Why they would put the good the country above their own interest is just beyond him.

McCain made decisions based on ethical and moral considerations? Which ones? Certainly none that I'm aware of. McCain fucked his entire party by voting against the repeal of Obamacare. How's that for not placing your own welfare against the welfare of the country? McCain sponsored a bill to repeal the First Amendment. The man was a class-A douchebag.

Who gives a shit what that piece of shit wanted, he was a career politician who screwed over the citizens of this country....
CNN reporting John McCain requested that both
George W Bush and
Barack Obama deliver eulogies at his funeral.
Did he request that Trump be barred from entry?
think he did but a ways back
I can't imagine Trump attending his funeral. There will probably be a private celebration in the White House.

Trump's problem with McCain is the same as it is with anyone that makes decisions based on ethical and moral considerations. Trump just doesn't understand why they would make decisions not based on their own self interest. Why they would put the good the country above their own interest is just beyond him.

McCain made decisions based on ethical and moral considerations? Which ones? Certainly none that I'm aware of. McCain fucked his entire party by voting against the repeal of Obamacare. How's that for not placing your own welfare against the welfare of the country? McCain sponsored a bill to repeal the First Amendment. The man was a class-A douchebag.
oh, we gotta see a link for this!

McCain has assumed room temperature. Hope he is able to escape his demons. He, IMO, was a mentally challenged U.S. Representative.

Last edited:

Yeah, the Viet Cong were flooding into the USA, attacking American citizens and stuff. Good thing the gimp came to the rescue! And killing 134 sailors is a small price to pay to show his patriotism.

Shortsighted nonsense like this ^^^^^ is why your betters will always make the important decisions for you.

Unkotare, all I do is state facts! If facts get you butthurt, not my problem!

Mccain gave the ultimate sacrifice

The douchebag sacrificed America to get votes from illegal aliens.

If only you had the bravery to say that to a Vietnam vet. I would imagine you would be skinned.

If only you had the bravery to say that to a Vietnam vet. I would imagine you would be skinned.

Are you talking to me punk? My relatives fought in real wars against actual enemies who were their equals, not 80 pound rice farmers.

Well the Senate is now back at 51-49.

The Gov must appoint a replacement from the same party.

They'll hold the spot until the 2018 election, and then their will
be a special election to finish out his term.

Incorrect. It is the 2020 election. That person will serve until 2022 when McCain's term would have ended.

If that's true, I'm ok with it.

But I read where Ariz's Gov would appoint a replacement immediately
and a special election would be held when the next statewide election
was held. (Which would be 2018)

Filling vacancies in the U.S. Senate - Ballotpedia

DlgZYbIXgAIbTHO.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu‏ Verified account @netanyahu 2h - 2 hours ago

His support for Israel never waivered. It sprang from his belief in democracy and freedom. The State of Israel salutes John McCain.

Show this thread

Benjamin Netanyahu ‏Verified account @netanyahu 2h - 2 hours ago

I am deeply saddened by the passing of John McCain, a great American patriot and a great supporter of Israel. I will always treasure the constant friendship he showed to the people of Israel and to me personally...

Elected to the House in 82, Senate 86.

List of accomplishments is really really thin.

Most famous people are not important and most important people are not famous.
McCain Feingold bill
One Bill in 40 years of work. My point validated.

And you can argue both sides of the McCain Feingold bill being good or bad, but bottom line is it accomplished nothing.

Forum List

Back