MaxineMania

Snowflakes / liberals don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

??
Waters has no problem inciting violence against the President, his administration, family, etc....not so much when she is the target.

Well, to be fair, she did not advocate violence. She advocated harassment.

I don't think anyone should have to be worried about death threats. Well ... I guess there are a few people who I would wish that upon, but not many (Brock Turner, ahem ...).
Violent, aggressive rhetoric...calling for stalking, harassment, lack of civility, disrespect...and you want to attempt to make excuses and justifications when even the DNC leadership has ALREADY condemned her and told her to STFU.

LOL

How is what I said making excuses? It's just accurate.
Not according to the leaders of the DNC, snowflake.

Waters is a deranged but job who is about to be Censured by Congress for her un-Acceptable conduct.

Waters has no problem inciting violence against the President, his administration, family, etc....not so much when she is the target.

I don't think anyone should have to be worried about death threats. Well ... I guess there are a few people who I would wish that upon, but not many (Brock Turner, ahem ...).
Violent, aggressive rhetoric...calling for stalking, harassment, lack of civility, disrespect...and you want to attempt to make excuses and justifications when even the DNC leadership has ALREADY condemned her and told her to STFU.

LOL

Waters is a deranged but job who is about to be Censured by Congress for her un-Acceptable conduct.

I don't care what happens to her. She could trip and fall into the seventh circle of Hell for all I care. I'm just stating the truth. Unless at some point she called for actual physical harm to be done to someone, which I haven't heard of.

LOL

I don't care what happens to her. She could trip and fall into the seventh circle of Hell for all I care. I'm just stating the truth. Unless at some point she called for actual physical harm to be done to someone, which I haven't heard of.
No, you're stating your OPINION. :p

Take it as you give it MadMax.

Crazy creature who can not close her mouth!

I wonder how much more INSANE snowflakes will become when Hillary LOSES TO TRUMP AGAIN?!

:p

Oh gee. What happened to the peaceful and tolerant right wing ?

Maxine knows she went too far. She even got a scolding from Nancy Pelosi. How do you get sympathy when everyone's on your case? You claim that bad people are threatening you. Here's a hint, Maxine...when you encourage intimidation to others...don't be surprised if they return the favor!

Oh gee. What happened to the peaceful and tolerant right wing ?

Same thing that happened to the intolerant and not so peaceful left wing. We got our crazies, you got yours. Doesn't mean any of them are representative of an entire segment of our population.

There is a big difference. Those on the right have no problem calling those people crazies, while the left endorses Antifa, BLM and others.

Forum List

Back