MaxineMania

Oh gee. What happened to the peaceful and tolerant right wing ?

Maxine has been ratcheting up her rhetoric over the last year, almost as if she was testing to see what she could get away with. She finally found out.

the woman has an IQ of 90 at the tops, so who knows if she will learn the limits, but she is an embarrassment to the democratic party as are any who defend her.

Oh gee. What happened to the peaceful and tolerant right wing ?
They took Waters advice?

What did she say ? Nothing like the cons spin. Meanwhile Trump is getting newspapers shot up with his talk.
downloadfile-15.jpg

Does ANYONE like Waters? Haven't heard a single person support her comments, left, right, or center.

I do !

Trump has changed the game . Gotta fight fire with Fire .

Turning the other cheek didn’t work for the other GOP candidates or for Hillary .

Does ANYONE like Waters? Haven't heard a single person support her comments, left, right, or center.

I do !

Trump has changed the game . Gotta fight fire with Fire .

Turning the other cheek didn’t work for the other GOP candidates or for Hillary .

Okay, well I'm not actually confident that you're a real human being, so you don't count. Anyone else?

What proof does she have..............is it confirmed...............she is a known Liar ............why the hell should we trust her anyway.

Snowflakes / liberals don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

??
Waters has no problem inciting violence against the President, his administration, family, etc....not so much when she is the target.

Well, to be fair, she did not advocate violence. She advocated harassment.

I don't think anyone should have to be worried about death threats. Well ... I guess there are a few people who I would wish that upon, but not many (Brock Turner, ahem ...).

??
Waters has no problem inciting violence against the President, his administration, family, etc....not so much when she is the target.

I don't think anyone should have to be worried about death threats. Well ... I guess there are a few people who I would wish that upon, but not many (Brock Turner, ahem ...).
Violent, aggressive rhetoric...calling for stalking, harassment, lack of civility, disrespect...and you want to attempt to make excuses and justifications when even the DNC leadership has ALREADY condemned her and told her to STFU.

LOL

??

Violent, aggressive rhetoric...calling for stalking, harassment, lack of civility, disrespect...and you want to attempt to make excuses and justifications when even the DNC leadership has ALREADY condemned her and told her to STFU.

LOL

How is what I said making excuses? It's just accurate.

Forum List

Back