Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?

It is strange how Ds, Rs, Trumpers, and anti-Trumpers align for war, and in particular their fanatical support of the right wing Zionist apartheid regime in Israel. They prove an inability to think for themselves and can’t overcome state run propaganda.

The Israeli Lobby not only controls much of our government and media, but also much of the American people via propaganda.
You are in the minority. Most people side with Israel. What happened that caused YOU to not side with Israel too? What is wrong with you that you cant tell who the good guys and bad guys are? Sure Israel can do bad things occasionally, but its a drop in the bucket compared to what Palestinians do to Israelis.

People like you think that a palestinian baby being killed by an Israeli bomb is the same as an Israeli baby being executed by a jubilant member of Hamas. Its not the same at all. Its not even close.

You are in the minority. Most people side with Israel. What happened that caused YOU to not side with Israel too? What is wrong with you that you cant tell who the good guys and bad guys are? Sure Israel can do bad things occasionally, but its a drop in the bucket compared to what Palestinians do to Israelis.

People like you think that a palestinian baby being killed by an Israeli bomb is the same as an Israeli baby being executed by a jubilant member of Hamas. Its not the same at all. Its not even close.
I don’t side with anyone. This is a common misconception warmongers have. They FEEL they must take a side, because their minds are warped by war propaganda.

I side with peace at all costs. I side against the mass murder of civilians including Israelis and Palestinians. You side with genocide of Palestinians.

GET INFORMED! SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

I stand with Democrats and Republicans opposed to funding Israel btw.

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Chuck Schumer has joined the Republicans in supporting Israel and fighting against antisemitism, and for that I say bravo.

Chuck like your new hero Brandon hasn’t been right on war in his life. Both are controlled by the Israeli Lobby, as is most of our government and media. At least they are getting something for their support of genocide, you get nothing.
I thought I told your old ass to STFU? Did you forget how to read? You’re a hateful, stupid, little cowardly man.

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

:lame2: :dev3::up_yours::night:

2 min mark

I am a pro-Israel person and I believe we should stand with them, albeit without military troops on the ground. I don't agree with Schumer much about anything else, if I believe it is the right thing to do then I welcome anyone else who shares my position no matter who they are.

I do not believe Palestinians are treated like slaves and even if they were, to equate what happened on Oct 7 with Nat Turner's revolt is bullshit.

I thought I told your old ass to STFU? Did you forget how to read? You’re a hateful, stupid, little cowardly man.
You sure love old Joe.
1700409771996.png

I don’t side with anyone. This is a common misconception warmongers have. They FEEL they must take a side, because their minds are warped by war propaganda.

I side with peace at all costs. I side against the mass murder of civilians including Israelis and Palestinians. You side with genocide of Palestinians.

GET INFORMED! SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!
Peace? With Hamas? Explain how THAT is supposed to happen. You better have a rock solid fucking plan for peace if your saying that Israel should stop killing Hamas, otherwise youre just a naive idiot. So whats your plan for peace?

Where was your condemnation of Chuck BEFORE this Israel stuff? The truth is, we didnt join his side, he joined OUR side. Why condemn him for finally making a good decision? This is the first time he has been on the right side of an issue in his entire life.
You might be missing something. People like Schumer, and Debbie Schultz have long supported Israel ..they’re apart of the UNI party, which is opposed by some American politicians like Thomas Massie and Ron Paul.

Now I agree with the Jewish professor in Norman Finkelstein, who has called out the Jewish supremacy in the Israeli government. And their criminal actions in the West Bank to continuously build illegal settlements. As an American I understand no matter what our skin color is or religion we have equal rights that is simply not the case in Israel.

You can see it in the wide open some of the supporters of Israel here abhor Muslims openly which is there right under free speech. And yet like crybabies, they complain about antisemitism.

People can support Israel here but it’s all about honesty. Israel is not a democracy. It is a religious supremacy state. If people want to support that it’s totally up to them. As always, there are Jews in Israel and around the world who want reform for the better in Israel and I stand with them.

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? nd they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Just give it up.

You've become an absolute embarrassment.

It is strange how Ds, Rs, Trumpers, and anti-Trumpers align for war, and in particular their fanatical support of the right wing Zionist apartheid regime in Israel. They prove an inability to think for themselves and can’t overcome state run propaganda.

The Israeli Lobby not only controls much of our government and media, but also much of the American people via propaganda.
Yes, in this is what perhaps what the long time shah of secular Iran was talking about.

The israeli lobby in the USA doesn’t represent the interest of all Jews, but they represent things like the UNI party, and actually hurt the state of Israel with some of their actions.

What we are seeing from some of the supporters of Israel are BLM tactics as Candace Owens pointed out. If you don’t tow the line you are a racist. It’s an embarrassment to the honorable religion of Judaism for supporters of Israel to play the race card. It’s all they have because they cannot formulate a valid counter argument to the crimes of the Jewish supremacy practiced in the West Bank for example.

Last edited:
It’s not worth replying to any anti-Semitic accusations, as Jewish people are at the forefront of leading the pro Palestine rallies and criticism of Israel.

The race card no longer works 2023. It’s an amazing thing happening all over the civilized world. All of these pro Palestine rallies from the Americas to Europe to the Middle East.

2 min mark

This thread would make much more sense if you hadn't posted so many pro-Hamas threads in the past.

2 min mark

/----/ Upchuck Schumer (as we call him in NY) never met a camera he didn't like. The most dangerous place in the world is to be standing between Upchuck and a news camera. So we don't give a rat's ass what he does.

People like you think that a palestinian baby being killed by an Israeli bomb is the same as an Israeli baby being executed by a jubilant member of Hamas. It’s not the same at all. It’s not even close.
Innocent Palestinians have been butchered Face to Face by Israelis. Further if you look at the death toll in this conflict it’s totally lopsided over 10,000 in Palestinians have been killed including 4000 children. Interestingly enough Hamas has killed about 400 IDF military personnel and 800 civilians … Israel’s killed 60 hamas militants and over 10,000 Palestinian civilians. So the civilian to militant death ratio is way way worse on the IDF side.

The IDF it’s not like say the American military. We’re talking about a different ball game here.

It’s the Israeli supremacist government that is practicing Jewish supremacy in the West Bank. You don’t see this or maybe you support it but at least be honest with yourself and recognize what’s going on.

Forum List

Back