Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

I stand with Democrats and Republicans opposed to funding Israel btw.

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Last edited:
I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been so much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable scientists, there are you were soldiers work out, who are healthy, and who support the idea of a Jew or state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you good and bad on both sides in this one.

Chuckie is a lousy cheer leader, but speaking to a pro-Israel crowd, so he got by. That is just performance critique, though.

I am independent, certainly not a Trumper. That said, right up front, supporting Israel is what Americans should do, as we support settled law, in this case, not just American law but international law. This is not a partisan issue. Israel should be supported in its right to exist, free of terrorist attack, same as our country. This should be supported by Democrats, Republicans (including Trumpers) as well as Independents and people who do not even vote for whatever reason. It does not, or should not matter negatively that Dem and GOP leadership are on the stage together standing in public solidarity. They should, as leaders come together and stand together publicly in this instance, regardless of party or candidate loyalty.

Chuckie is a lousy cheer leader, but speaking to a pro-Israel crowd, so he got by. That is just performance critique, though.

I am independent, certainly not a Trumper. That said, right up front, supporting Israel is what Americans should do, as we support settled law, in this case, not just American law but international law. This is not a partisan issue. Israel should be supported in its right to exist, free of terrorist attack, same as our country. This should be supported by Democrats, Republicans (including Trumpers) as well as Independents and people who do not even vote for whatever reason. It does not, or should not matter negatively that Dem and GOP leadership are on the stage together standing in public solidarity. They should, as leaders come together and stand together publicly in this instance, regardless of party or candidate loyalty.
I agree with Professor Finkelstein ….Israel is practicing Jewish supremacy. For example, in the West Bank Jewish settlers have more rights compared to Palestinians. So for Israel to play the whole “support our right to exist” is quite preposterous. They are engaged in a brutal war against innocent civilians at this point. They’re fighting people with small arms weapons that can’t match up to the super power of the IDF. There’s no “existential threat” to Israel at this point. Turkey and Iran are talking a big game …isn’t anything though they’ve done nothing it’s not like they’re sending in their Air Force to bomb Israel.

palestinians have been there for thousands of years. I can’t support Jewish supremacy in Israel as a Christian and an American.

Israeli human rights organizations have been deeply critical of the Israeli government, which is a hard-core Extremist right wing government at this point.

As you know all throughout the western world and much of the Middle East, there are tons of pro Palestine rallies.

Last edited:
White 6

Israel is building more and more settlements in the west bank which is a violation of international law. Professor Finkelstein has pointed out how the current Israeli government is breaking a number of international laws.

Israel is a far right wing Jewish theocracy. It’s not like America where it doesn’t matter what your religion or ethnicity is as we are all equal. Now some Israeli politicians play this absurd game of claiming to be a western style democracy. They should just be more honest with the world, and people can support them if they want to.

Anti-Semite ^ who denies being an anti-Semite posts more anti-Semite propaganda crap. But the above anti-Semite is most likely, now, to just note that there is a “difference between anti-Zionist and anti-Semite.” This is true, but it also undisputed and irrelevant.

The anti-Semite is astoundingly and laughably obvious and really not smart enough to effectively hide its anti-Semitism.

I agree with Professor Finkelstein ….Israel is practicing Jewish supremacy. For example, in the West Bank Jewish settlers have more rights compared to Palestinians. So for Israel to play the whole “support our right to exist” is quite preposterous. They are engaged in a brutal war against innocent civilians at this point. They’re fighting people with small arms weapons that can’t match up to the super power of the IDF. There’s no “existential threat” to Israel at this point. Turkey and Iran are talking a big game …isn’t anything though they’ve done nothing it’s not like they’re sending in their Air Force to bomb Israel.

palestinians have been there for thousands of years. I can’t support Jewish supremacy in Israel as a Christian and an American.

Israeli human rights organizations have been deeply critical of the Israeli government, which is a hard-core Extremist right wing government at this point.

As you know all throughout the western world and much of the Middle East, there are tons of pro Palestine rallies.
I just do not support any pro Palestinian rallies. This is especially true in light of the heinous murderous terrorist attack Hamas perpetrated. Israel should do whatever Israel thinks best in its own security interests. Hamas should be destroyed.

White 6

Israel is building more and more settlements in the west bank which is a violation of international law. Professor Finkelstein has pointed out how the current Israeli government is breaking a number of international laws.

Israel is a far right wing Jewish theocracy. It’s not like America where it doesn’t matter what your religion or ethnicity is as we are all equal. Now some Israeli politicians play this absurd game of claiming to be a western style democracy. They should just be more honest with the world, and people can support them if they want to.
When was the last time Israel built a settlement in the West Bank and WTF does that have to do with Gaza?

2 min mark

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Schumer is utter SwampScum.

2 min mark

You literally told me that antisemitism is a figment of my imagination when I am Jewish and have experienced it. You’re an idiot.

“Jewish supremacy”?! And you keep asking why you’re called out for your antisemitism.

You literally told me that antisemitism is a figment of my imagination when I am Jewish and have experienced it. You’re an idiot.
That’s what this antisemites do - especially on the left. They take obvious cases of blatant antisemitism and attempt to deny it.

That’s for two reasons, in my opinion:

1) The leftists want to make sure blacks remains front and center as the most victimized group, and when awful things happen to Jews, they downplay it - or, as we are seeing, actually BLAME Jews for it.

2) The pro-Palestinian groups funding the hate against Jews cannot accomplish their propaganda campaign against them if Americans recognize it and fight back against it.

That’s what this antisemites do - especially on the left. They take obvious cases of blatant antisemitism and attempt to deny it.

1) The leftists want to make sure blacks remains front and center as the most victimized group, and when awful things happen to Jews, they downplay it - or, as we are seeing, actually BLAME Jews for it.

2) The pro-Palestinian groups funding the hate against Jews cannot accomplish their propaganda campaign against them if Americans recognize it and fight back against it.

A-HAAAAA!!!!! You pesky Jews are screwing up their victimhood campaign! Tsk -tsk.

2 min mark

Where was your condemnation of Chuck BEFORE this Israel stuff? The truth is, we didnt join his side, he joined OUR side. Why condemn him for finally making a good decision? This is the first time he has been on the right side of an issue in his entire life.

Where was your condemnation of Chuck BEFORE this Israel stuff? The truth is, we didnt join his side, he joined OUR side. Why condemn him for finally making a good decision? This is the first time he has been on the right side of an issue in his entire life.
Chuck like your new hero Brandon hasn’t been right on war in his life. Both are controlled by the Israeli Lobby, as is most of our government and media. At least they are getting something for their support of genocide, you get nothing.

Same old tactic…if you don’t support Israel mass murdering innocent children, you’re an antisemite. I doubt this tactic works and likely only hurts your Zionist Fascist cause.

Chuck like your new hero Brandon hasn’t been right on war in his life. Both are controlled by the Israeli Lobby, as is most of our government and media. At least they are getting something for their support of genocide, you get nothing.
Genocide? Dont go acting like Israel is killing off all Palestinians. They should be, but they arent. There should be no less than 100,000 palestinian deaths at this point.

2 min mark

It is strange how Ds, Rs, Trumpers, and anti-Trumpers align for war, and in particular their fanatical support of the right wing Zionist apartheid regime in Israel. They prove an inability to think for themselves and can’t overcome state run propaganda.

The Israeli Lobby not only controls much of our government and media, but also much of the American people via propaganda.

Genocide? Dont go acting like Israel is killing off all Palestinians. They should be, but they arent. There should be no less than 100,000 palestinian deaths at this point.
Good God your dumb. Thousands of innocent Palis are dead and injured, but this doesn’t phase you one bit.

I admire your ignorance.

Forum List

Back