Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?

Innocent Palestinians have been butchered Face to Face by Israelis.

It’s the Israeli supremacist government that is practicing Jewish supremacy in the West Bank. You don’t see this or maybe you support it but at least be honest with yourself and recognize what’s going on.
They can’t accept the truth. They’re pussies.

….or sneer about “Jewish supremacists.”

And that poster keeps insisting he’s said nothing antisemitic.
You must be so happy.
1700416471328.png

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

I stand with Democrats and Republicans opposed to funding Israel btw.

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

If we do not praise good behavior, good things and condemn bad behavior, bad things, there is no incentive for any of us to be better than we are.

So if our enemy does a good thing it is wise to say 'thank you' and encourage the enemy to do more good. To refuse to acknowledge a hope among the chaos almost always results in losing the hope that could change things for good.

I’m asking fellow Trump voters do you guys really want to be on the same side with Chuck Schumer? Look at these types of statements these pro Israel people are saying they’re using BLM tactics.

2 min mark

You know in the past few years, there’s been a number of wars all throughout the world. Why is Israel so special? ….might even say the same thing about Ukraine. What about the war in Ethiopia, Yemen, The Armenian crisis or other parts of Africa. Why are there not massive rallies about those? I mean all lives matter, right ?

These politicians including Republicans who support Israel and people like Chuck Schumer, and other pro Israel Democrats also support Ukraine. So they’re hypocrites. They criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine while supporting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. Guess what Ukraine bombed pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine before Russia invaded.. Why are these pro Israel American politicians not being consistent?

I stand with Democrats and Republicans opposed to funding Israel btw.

The Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein says that Israel is a Jewish supremacist state. The Palestinians are treated like slaves living in concentration camps and October 7 was similar to Nat turner and his slave revolt.

I will end this post by saying there has been much despicable behavior from Israeli Jewish people. Mocking the people of Gaza for not having water. This is cowardice and a disgrace to Judaism.

Now there are honorable zionists , there are Jewish soldiers who work out, who are healthy and who support the idea of a Jewish state, and they even want political reform in Israel. There you go good and bad on both sides in this one.

Israel is a fascist, apartheid state.

How does a U.S. senator "get together" with a former president? The issue is ludicrous. Schumer is following his conscience and representing his constituency.

Forum List

Back