mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Teddy bears!! throw teddy bears on a memorial pile by the school! That'll help. And flowers wrapped in cellophane, that's always big. That's our actual national response to all these. (It would be okay with me if no one did anything, especially stuffed animals and flowers!!)

What do you want "them" to do? Tomorrow, lock all the school doors? No recess? Arm the teachers tonight? Post NATL guard at all entrances. Zero Tolerance. Metal detectors. Monitored Cameras on all entrances, parking lots, remote locks, I am OK with it all.

But so far we can't even get LiBstain educators to lock the damn outside doors.

Read the First Amendment: ..."Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise."

In recent years mass murders have killed innocents in Church's and Private Schools.
The majority of mass shootings are committed by gang members using handguns.

You know....maybe suburban parents will pay more attention to the gun con-trol debate when 2024 comes around. School shootings can happen to anyone.
Naaaaaaaah, they'll just keep tossing the teddy bears. That's what we do instead.

NONSENSE!! Near me there was a tranny who shot several people, I forget how many died, at a warehouse in Maryland. That was only three or four years ago! It was a male, but he "identified" as female; he was also diagnosed schizophrenic. He got mad at something, God knows what, drove all the way back to Baltimore to get his gun, came back and shot up the place.

He had been hired for security ---------------------------------------

A lot of trannies exhibit erratic behavior.

Hitchcock understood that 60+ years ago with his "Norman Bates" character.

And in real life, we have cases like this in the woods of Pennsylvania.

What do you want "them" to do? Tomorrow, lock all the school doors? No recess? Arm the teachers tonight? Post NATL guard at all entrances. Zero Tolerance. Metal detectors. Monitored Cameras on all entrances, parking lots, remote locks, I am OK with it all.

But so far we can't even get LiBstain educators to lock the damn outside doors.
My only suggestions are to rebuild mental hospitals and incarcerate the obviously crazy; stop trannie transitions helped by professionals; and stop homelessness whatever it takes.

And stop all teddy-tossing and cellophane-wrapped flower bunch tossing.

Forum List

Back