mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Come on. Drug overdose deaths might have increased, but let's just be real, overdose deaths are not that common in children. The leading cause of death is HOMICIDE, usually with a gun.

Lay off the junk science. That garbage you are peddling claimed over 38,000 children homicide victims in year the had US 21,000 murders.

Last edited:
Obviously. But clearly god in the classroom is not the solution either.
Well it turns out the shooter was not a student in the Christian school

In fact, how many Christian schools have student shooters?
None that I'm aware of.
Yet we see transgenders involved in mass shootings all the time now it seems.

Why is that?

Do both not have equal access to guns?

Hmm?

Looking at the facts, it seems that God indeed is the answer.

Well it turns out the shooter was not a student in the Christian school

In fact, how many Christian schools have student shooters?
None that I'm aware of.
Yet we see transgenders involved in mass shootings all the time now it seems.

Why is that?

Do both not have equal access to guns?

Hmm?

Looking at the facts, it seems that God indeed is the answer.
Why? Because of testosterone poisoning.

And yet the rotten "news media" called it a female for hours.

The state of Tenn allocated $150K per year for each school (public and private) for security. This school could have used that money to hire a deputized school resource officer. However, the Democrat leaders of Nashville removed all resource officers from the schools in the Metro District to kiss BLM ass.

As always Democrat incompetence is usually the root of everything gone bad.
The resource officers can outrun the kids when a shooter comes to school, that is the only thing they accomplish in a school.

Sen Cotton: it's disappointing Biden wants to politicize the shooting and enact assault weapons ban to disarm law abiding American citizens

But, it’s a great time to talk about arming more people, paying more for everyday security and a gun raffle… right fuckup cotton.

Great…

n that vein, Republican Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee came out with the predictable thoughts and prayers sentiment. “I am closely monitoring the tragic situation at Covenant, & the @TNDeptofSafety & @TNHighwayPatrol are assisting local law enforcement & first responders at the scene,” he tweeted. “As we continue to respond, please join us in praying for the school, congregation & Nashville community.”

We all have this for the funeral…

I noticed the media glossed over this person being transgender. Should be an interesting dance weaving mental illness, but ignoring the transgender part. Also was a hate crime. Again a tough one for media to work with.

But, it’s a great time to talk about arming more people, paying more for everyday security and a gun raffle… right fuckup cotton.
The GOP can hand out more of these:
1679960358709.png

Great…

n that vein, Republican Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee came out with the predictable thoughts and prayers sentiment. “I am closely monitoring the tragic situation at Covenant, & the @TNDeptofSafety & @TNHighwayPatrol are assisting local law enforcement & first responders at the scene,” he tweeted. “As we continue to respond, please join us in praying for the school, congregation & Nashville community.”

We all have this for the funeral…
Prayers and teddy-tossing.

Forum List

Back