mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

She had two assault rifles. She didn't buy them. She got them from somebody. Whoever she got them from is done.

Your premise is wrong. Keep in mind you, and everybody else is only armed because of a Supreme Court decision. A wrong decision.

Also keep in mind the current makeup of the court is temporary.

As temporary as that wrong decision.

You didn't read the post one link, biased little child?

March 27 (Reuters) - A 28-year-old woman shot dead three children and three adults at a private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday, before police killed her.
bolding mine

Your prejudice made you be stupid in the thread.

:cuckoo:

Now police say that the shootings were in a lobby area and not in classrooms.

Allegedly have video...

The White House has some of the best physical security in the world. Does it look like a prison?

But, hey! No matter what it looks like. It needs to be done, or do you think the casualties are a small price to pay for aesthetics?

You're right....................the WH does have some of the best physical security in the world, and no, it doesn't look like a prison.

Question is......................have you considered how much all of that security that doesn't look like a prison costs? How much it would take to retrofit just ONE school to be like that? Who's gonna pay for it?

Just another meaningless point that you pulled out that doesn't make much sense.

MY first guess, with the weapons and the brazenness of it...this could very well be a trans.

I think that we as a country are better than having to turn our schools into fortresses to keep our kids safe. But, it seems I am wrong
Anything less would require liberals to actually address real issues, like the disintegration of the nuclear family, the endless slide towards immorality pushed by the acceptance of degenerate lifestyles, the utter failure of soft on crime approaches, so on and so on.

No worries though, you being wrong isn't new.

A 28 year old woman did the shooting but has not yet been identified.

Well, step one...go back to getting rid of those semi-auto guns.

Why?

The guns she used killed 5.......

The pump action...non-semi automatic shotgun used in Russia murdered 20 and injured 70..............

The Navy Yard shooter using a shotgun killed 12....

The Cumbria, England shooter killed 12 with a sawn off, double barreled shotgun and bolt action rifle.....

See, you clod....it isn't the gun...it is how much time the killer has before a good guy with a gun confronts them and stops them.....you dumb ass..........

And his Nashville police certainly acted a lot quicker than those Uvalde TX cops did.
If the Democrat Mayor hadn't moved the police from the schools to kiss the ass of BLM then maybe the bitch would have been dispatched before she did anything.

You're right....................the WH does have some of the best physical security in the world, and no, it doesn't look like a prison.

Question is......................have you considered how much all of that security that doesn't look like a prison costs? How much it would take to retrofit just ONE school to be like that? Who's gonna pay for it?

Just another meaningless point that you pulled out that doesn't make much sense.

You could use some of the money sent to Ukraine to do it.....

MY first guess, with the weapons and the brazenness of it...this could very well be a trans.

What are you going to say if instead of your fantasy of it being a trans, it turns out that she was a quiet woman who went to church regularly that was upset because she wasn't hired as a teacher?

Forum List

Back