mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

That is above your pay grade. God says that is for Him alone to know.

Have you ever even read your Bible?

I'm not Christian, but yes, I have read the Bible. Along with the Koran, and the writings of Confucius. Plus a lot of native American lore.

As usual you are trolling because that's all you got.

Then fine. Is that YOUR guess??

No. Someone tried to say that she might have been trans. I simply countered their accusation with something that was the opposite.

Personally? We have almost instant communication, which means that the information can come to light within hours or days instead of waiting days or weeks. But, the downside to that is sometimes reporters in their quest to be the first to report it sometimes get it wrong and others take their word as gospel. I prefer to wait for a day or two to see what really happened instead of running off in wild speculation.

But it really is not a solution. It is at best a band aide. Make schools too hard to get into and they will go after school buses.

The solution is to kill the person as fast as possible.

Nothing else works.

No.....murder is not a Christian value......it is not allowed or condoned by God. That some people calling themselves Christians have committed murder doesn't change the fact it is not allowed.

If it's not allowed or condoned by God, then why do you have preachers (who claim to speak for God) saying that those who don't believe or act in accordance with what they think they should need to be killed? There are quite a few preachers out there who think all gays should be murdered.

But it really is not a solution. It is at best a band aide. Make schools too hard to get into and they will go after school buses.
Well hell! Make school busses too hard to get into and they'll just go to the kid's homes! That's the exact level of defeatism that we need. You're right. Let's don't even make an attempt.

I'm not Christian, but yes, I have read the Bible. Along with the Koran, and the writings of Confucius. Plus a lot of native American lore.

As usual you are trolling because that's all you got.

Yet you think you are qualified to judge someone's soul.

Interesting.

Who cares what it costs? Holy shit!...lol.

The Feds can pay for it. Instead of sending places like Honduras $100,000,000 a year, we could use that money to secure our schools.
Potatohead decided to use $100 billion of our money for Ukraine, build all these filthy ass EV charging stations, subsidizes Union pensions but nothing for school security.

The State of Tennessee allocated $150K to each public and private school for security measures but they couldn't use the money for on campus police officers because in Nashville the Democrats removed them from the schools. To kiss the ass of BLM.

Forum List

Back