Mary is not the mother of God

You are cracking me up with how hard you are trying.
I'm simply showing that it's possible that Jesus was gay.

Was he? Are you? If he is like you then you should be able to understand him, isn't it? Do you understand anything, what Jesus said? If you don't understand - how do you know? Whoelse could know? Whoelse could understand? Who could explain you anything?

This seems to freak you out, how come?

:lol: Exists something what you say, what's not bullshit as well in the form of your words and the content of your thoughts?

And sure is Jesus a gay man. Hetero, but gay. Do you think you are gay too?

No but you and Jesus are.

So to be gay is not in your interest. I guess you are a Trumpoid (= someone, who tries to bring his own country to the deepest possible level of culture and civilisation and to a maximum level of neverending nonsense). Everything what you say is only a weapon for you.

Oh by the way - Mother Mary is the mother of god. Be thankful, when mother Mary will find for god an excuse for your perverted senseless behavior. And be fearful if you don't give her any chance to find an excuse for your stupidities and your misanthropy.

Last edited:
Jesus isn't God. He has the authority and abilities of his father.It makes him equal.
Wrong. God is Jesus, Jesus is God, one and the same... if you ever read the Bible you'd know what the HOLY TRINITY is...

the FATHER, THE SON, and the HOLY GHOST... all one and the same... the holy trinity. God manifested himself as Jesus.

It's not wise, nor is it particularly civilized, to mess with the deeply held religious convictions of others.

What others believe in these matters is their own personal beliefs and it's rude and pretentious to attempt to belittle their beliefs.
Seriously?!? :disbelief:

When beliefs are allowed to go unquestioned you get nasty social ills like Religious States.

Any country that declares itself a Muslim Nation, a Christian Nation, or a Jewish State cannot also call itself a free nation.

A free nation is one that does it's absolute best to keep religion out of the public policy debate, no matter how popular any one sect or religion becomes.

:beer: Freedom!!​

When beliefs are allowed to go unquestioned you get nasty social ills like Religious States

It is wrong to question the personal religious beliefs of others, just as it is wrong to force your beliefs onto others without question.

I'm simply showing that it's possible that Jesus was gay.

Was he? Are you? If he is like you then you should be able to understand him, isn't it? Do you understand anything, what Jesus said? If you don't understand - how do you know? Whoelse could know? Whoelse could understand? Who could explain you anything?

:lol: Exists something what you say, what's not bullshit as well in the form of your words and the content of your thoughts?

So to be gay is not in your interest. I guess you are a Trumpoid (= someone, who tries to bring his own country to the deepest possible level of culture and civilisation and to a maximum level of neverending nonsense). Everything what you say is only a weapon for you.

Oh by the way - Mother Mary is the mother of god. Be thankful, when mother Mary will find for god an excuse for your perverted senseless behavior. And be fearful if you don't give her any chance to find an excuse for your stupidities and your misanthropy.

Mary was raped by god. And their son was gay.

When beliefs are allowed to go unquestioned you get nasty social ills like Religious States

It is wrong to question the personal religious beliefs of others, just as it is wrong to force your beliefs onto others without question.

upload_2019-7-19_9-19-31.jpeg

there are two sides to that coin and neither are religious.

Must be sad to live in such a twisted view of things. Its called the darkness 99% live in it daily.
The bible says that Jesus only hung around with guys, that he only had sex with a female, and once means he didn't like it. He always wore a dress and had long, girly hair. He also rode a donkey which was reserved for woman in those days.

He also hung around Mary Magdeline. And other women. He never had sex. Sex out of marriage( fornication) is condemned by God. It was a dishonor for a Israelite male to have long hair. Those that do not know Jesus portray him with long hair. He would NEVER bring dishonor to his Fathers name. Tunics are not dresses. You twist everything in your darkness. I post facts.
These are the facts:

He only hung around with guys.
He wore a dress.
He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
The only woman he could get was a pro.
He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.
He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

He was sinless. So NO he was not gay.

The bible says that Jesus only hung around with guys, that he only had sex with a female, and once means he didn't like it. He always wore a dress and had long, girly hair. He also rode a donkey which was reserved for woman in those days.

He also hung around Mary Magdeline. And other women. He never had sex. Sex out of marriage( fornication) is condemned by God. It was a dishonor for a Israelite male to have long hair. Those that do not know Jesus portray him with long hair. He would NEVER bring dishonor to his Fathers name. Tunics are not dresses. You twist everything in your darkness. I post facts.
These are the facts:

He only hung around with guys.
He wore a dress.
He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
The only woman he could get was a pro.
He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.
He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

He was sinless. So NO he was not gay.
God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

It is wrong to question the personal religious beliefs of others
Well, you will be relieved to know I am not questioning religious beliefs. I am pointing at them,saying they are magical bullshit, and telling people to keep their magical fetishes to themselves and out of my government .

Well, you will be relieved to know I am not questioning religious beliefs. I am pointing at them,saying they are magical bullshit, and telling people to keep their magical fetishes to themselves and out of my government .

The Constitution has already taken care of that. You're safe.

Well,I will pass along your memo to all of the people currently fighting court battles against state sponsored religion. Won't they be relieved!

But, it seems we agree on that being a great aspect of our constitution.

if the judge says so ...

images

and you are a member of their political party - and if ...

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

Beautifully said, my friend.

if the judge says so ...

images

To be fair it doesn't say whose god.

If you worship Al Gore, you're still covered.

Mary was raped by god. And their son was gay.

I got a new delivery of cheap exchange brains, Nazi. Interested? Perhaps then you will be able to find a good answer to this what Jesus - the son of a Jewish mother and true god from true god - will ask you one day.

Last edited:

if the judge says so ...

images

If you worship Al Gore, you're still covered.

images

who's we, is that not everyone ...

no, you are being unfair by placing a religion on the dollar bill and was their purpose when they passed the legislation and your judges have upheld it for you against the intent of the constitution. rather than you changing the constitution for that purpose.

If Mary were the mother of God then Jesus was born out of an incestual encounter between his mother and his grandfather. That would make God not only guilty of incest with his daughter (à la Josef Fritzl) but also a pedophile. Shame on Christians! And to think they criticize Mohamad for marrying a 6-year-old girl. Hosanna in the lowest!
:blowup:

The guys in robes with fishmouth Babylonian hoods don't let the idiots read The Book.
Jesus isn't God. He has the authority and abilities of his father.It makes him equal.
In Uhmerrycan terms he owns 50% of the stock ( us).
Did you forget about Christ's words to the Apostles, possibly in the Book of John (can't remember exactly where) -- anyhow I quote from memory Christ's beautiful words, "I and my Father are one." That in the light of Isaiah's prophecy that "His name shall be called Wonderful, Councellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace..." It's a lot for some to bite off and chew, but I just go with a song my grandpa and grandma sang, with the last line of ..."And we'll understand it better bye and bye..." I have a feeling God knows we humans tend to cling just to the bits and pieces of what we recall, but if we believe on his name, we shall be saved not by good works, not by intelligence quotient, and not by who we know, but by his beautiful grace and mercy. Even so, I'd rather be doing works I understand from the scriptures to be the kinds of work God's kingdom practices, which would have to do with making life a better place for the tired and broken hearted, widows, and orphans, to the best of our abilities. But I truly think God is a little upset with behaviors that are overly self-promoting and do nothing to help those whose measure is nothing. I saw a picture of a Pope one time who faced a million people who came to hear him preach the good news of the Lord in a Latino country. What he did spoke to my heart. He prostrated his body, face down with his hands spread out in total humility to show people how to be humble as he made himself. It spoke to my heart like no words could. That was a gesture of pure love for his church people whose lives were focused on the Kingdom of God. It's what soldiers do when they go to war to take care of people back home. They lay down their lives to procure justice for their country. That also is pure love. Your heart knows God's love when you see it. Trust your heart. It is pure when it sets aside all else to honor God by humbling yourself. Good evening, all.

If Mary were the mother of God then Jesus was born out of an incestual encounter between his mother and his grandfather. That would make God not only guilty of incest with his daughter (à la Josef Fritzl) but also a pedophile. Shame on Christians! And to think they criticize Mohamad for marrying a 6-year-old girl. Hosanna in the lowest!
:blowup:
Christ was conceived by the Spirit, not a penis. Mary was a Jew. She trusted in God, not Mohammad, who wasn't born for another thousand years. Please stay on topic of this thread. If you want to talk about Mohammad, feel free to start your own separate thread. Thank you.

Forum List

Back