Married South Dakota Govern Kristi Noem Having Affair With Trump Aid Coey Lewandowski.

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.

Translation -- "I'm scared shitless of powerful conservative women and so must do my best to show how much I hate this one".

Neither are even trying to deny it any longer.

I found 4 articles all having been posted 7 hours or less ago, all with 'anonymous sources' saying blah, blah, blah, nothing to back it up, no pictures, nothing to corroborate any of it. And in the past when it was brought up she very publicly denounced it. I hope she sues them and wins millions.

I found 4 articles all having been posted 7 hours or less ago, all with 'anonymous sources' saying blah, blah, blah, nothing to back it up, no pictures, nothing to corroborate any of it. And in the past when it was brought up she very publicly denounced it. I hope she sues them and wins millions.

No she didnt.

Married South Dakota GovernorRepublican Kristi Noem & Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Have Been In Years-Long Clandestine Affair.
rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

So another "Family Values" Republican (kinda Marjorie Taylor "I Banged Guys At My Gym While Was Still Married" Green) is caught out having an affair.

I guess I will never understand what kind of family values Republicans have.
You think adultery is bad? You sure love Mr. Blue Dress Bill Clinton.

How about Biden showering with his daughter, on her own admission?

How about Biden raping his female staffer Tara Reed according to her own admission?

Oh, that's right, we don't believe women, just the white rich guys.

Assuming it is true that she had an affair, the morals shown are bad, but at least it is not illegal behavior.

Forum List

Back