South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem Says She’d Consider Being Trump’s VP

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I personally think Boebert would be a better choice, but Noem would be an okay selection. She realizes Trump had us on the right track. It doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

---South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem Says She’d Consider Being Trump’s VP ---

I personally think Boebert would be a better choice
Of course, you do.....

, but Noem would be an okay selection. She realizes Trump had us on the right track. It doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

Why anyone would want to hitch themselves to that trainwreck is beyond me.

I personally think Boebert would be a better choice, but Noem would be an okay selection. She realizes Trump had us on the right track. It doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

Well, that means her political career will be a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Because after 2024, Trump's name..is going to be mud. :)

Will she be in jail with him too?

Republicans need to remember they are a PARTY not a PERSON. No matter what, he is dead or irrelevant in three years, even if he wins the Presidency. You need to get your shit together or you will disappear like the Know Nothing Party.

So she's volunteering to end her political career like everybody else who was part of Trump's administration :lmao:

Forum List

Back