CA Democrats Tell Parents Their Kids Don't Belong To Them Anymore

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I can see that everyone who supports the Democrat Party doesn't seem to mind that Democrats are trying to not only screw up our kids, but take them away from us if we don't allow them to do it. The left wants to legalize acts that at one time would end up with an adult being thrown in prison. They used to be classified as sexual-deviants. Now states like CA are making sexual-deviance legal.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but that is what we're dealing with.

The fact is....Democrats are liars. That's the only political tactic they have that works every time.

First they conditioned the voters to believe whatever silly thing they said simply by making up stories in the press, and then using those made up stories as proof that what they're saying is a fact. These aren't facts. These are "Their Facts". That's all that matters.

Don't use your common-sense. Just believe everything they say, and don't listen to the racists that point out their lies.

Last edited:
I can see that everyone who supports the Democrat Party doesn't seem to mind that Democrats are trying to not only screw up our kids, but take them away from us if we don't allow them to do it. The left wants to legalize acts that at one time would end up with an adult being thrown in prison. They used to be classified as sexual-deviants. Now states like CA are making sexual-deviance legal.

It's not like they weren't warned long ago.

Absolutely and without a doubt, the children do not belong to The State or the teachers. Or the school.

Sidenote:

But do they really "belong" to the parents either? Idk. I always thought that God created my children and gifted me (and my husband) to raise them. From the beginning I thought their life was their own.

I know what you mean in using this vernacular mw and I don't mean to imply that you personally think your children "belong" to you--but believe me, many parents do. But in a worse way than their houses, cars, etc belong to them. Their children are a direct reflection of their own worth as parents and human beings, which wraps them up entirely too tightly to their children and, as you can imagine, causes a lot of the anxious teens/kids we see now.

Absolutely and without a doubt, the children do not belong to The State or the teachers. Or the school.

Sidenote:

But do they really "belong" to the parents either? Idk. I always thought that God created my children and gifted me (and my husband) to raise them. From the beginning I thought their life was their own.

I know what you mean in using this vernacular mw and I don't mean to imply that you personally think your children "belong" to you--but believe me, many parents do. But in a worse way than their houses, cars, etc belong to them. Their children are a direct reflection of their own worth as parents and human beings, which wraps them up entirely too tightly to their children and, as you can imagine, causes a lot of the anxious teens/kids we see now.
Children aren't a possession.
But it's our responsibility to protect them after bringing them into this world, until they can take care of themselves.

What stuck in my mind was when the the proponents of such trash said "some random parent".

I mean WTF? That showed me right there that the leftists have 0 respect for the will of a child's parent....Random parent indeed.....The dems lost a gubernatorial election here in Virginia due to "random parents" over like issues in schools.

My town/county is going to defund our local library because it's been taken over by leftists and they have allowed such degenerate material to be part of the library.

Democrats need to get back to reality.

I'm sure they're thinking up ways to deal with it as we speak.

Certain subjects are "too hot to handle"

911 truth
Co2 FRAUD truth
Murderous Fraud Vax truth
Left wing homos in public education raping America's kids truth
Zionist Fascism truth
Ukraine truth

Certain subjects are "too hot to handle"

911 truth
Co2 FRAUD truth
Murderous Fraud Vax truth
Left wing homos in public education raping America's kids truth
Zionist Fascism truth
Ukraine truth
The way they handle it is by sending everything to the conspiracy forum.....as if Russian Collusion hasn't proven to be total BS, or that the so-called 1/6th "INSURRECTION" hasn't proven to be absolute rubbish. So much so that the Jan 6th Committee literally had to destroy most of their "EVIDENCE" to keep it from being scrutinized by congress without any interference.

The way they handle it is by sending everything to the conspiracy forum.....as if Russian Collusion hasn't proven to be total BS, or that the so-called 1/6th "INSURRECTION" hasn't proven to be absolute rubbish. So much so that the Jan 6th Committee literally had to destroy most of their "EVIDENCE" to keep it from being scrutinized by congress without any interference.

And we still cannot see the "first time" when the Capitol Police encounter Jacob Chansley, because if we did, it would out Tucker Carlson as a complete fraud of a patriotic American and a "conservative."

And we still cannot see the "first time" when the Capitol Police encounter Jacob Chansley, because if we did, it would out Tucker Carlson as a complete fraud of a patriotic American and a "conservative."
I haven't a clue, because I'm not going to defend Tucker Fucking Carlson. He has to stand on his own two feet without support from me.

Also I'd like to point out that your attempts at justification thru comparative moral-relevance isn't a valid defense.

Forum List

Back