Mark Levin interviews the FCC Commissioner on massive internet takeover

Levin can't break into drive time radio. Why not? He is so awesome.

uumm, he's on 3-6 in the afternoon here on the West Coast.. Just so ya know :coffee:

-Geaux

I'm just glad that assclown Sean Hannity got dropped and a real talk show host took his Cumulus Media prime time slot. Limbaugh then Savage then Levin makes a perfect day for me, not having to turn off the radio for that trailer trash asshole Hannity.

I have to be honest, Michael Weiner, just doesn't cut it for me. Sometimes he makes strong points, but at a drop of a hat, he's off talking about Teddy, what he had for lunch, his fathers pants, and not to eat these mushrooms, amongst a hundred other things he gets fixated on.....and his INCESSANT SELF PRAISE makes the Obumanation seem almost normal! I don't care how many Ph.D's he has, he's just not that informative! Hannity isn't much better, but, most of the time, he will stay on a topic, and his fill ins are excellent. BUT FEW do it as good as Levin, and less have the knowledge of Constitutional law that he has.

The chief complaint about Michael Savage is also the chief reason for his popularity. He isn't just politics, he talks about life, and he does so with depth of knowledge and character that an asshat like Hannity could never match. Hannity was the amateur, Savage was the professional talk show host.

And my problem with Hannity was simple. He would set up his show so that two loons would have at each other and make him seem reasonable by comparison. His show was about drama, not about education. He was the right wing Jerry Springer, and I quickly tired of his trailer trash radio program like everyone with an IQ above 90 did. There's a reason he lost that Cumulus Media slot. Eventually the sugar high trailer trash crap must give way to true talent.

Thank God that talent rose to the top!

uumm, he's on 3-6 in the afternoon here on the West Coast.. Just so ya know :coffee:

-Geaux

I'm just glad that assclown Sean Hannity got dropped and a real talk show host took his Cumulus Media prime time slot. Limbaugh then Savage then Levin makes a perfect day for me, not having to turn off the radio for that trailer trash asshole Hannity.

I have to be honest, Michael Weiner, just doesn't cut it for me. Sometimes he makes strong points, but at a drop of a hat, he's off talking about Teddy, what he had for lunch, his fathers pants, and not to eat these mushrooms, amongst a hundred other things he gets fixated on.....and his INCESSANT SELF PRAISE makes the Obumanation seem almost normal! I don't care how many Ph.D's he has, he's just not that informative! Hannity isn't much better, but, most of the time, he will stay on a topic, and his fill ins are excellent. BUT FEW do it as good as Levin, and less have the knowledge of Constitutional law that he has.

The chief complaint about Michael Savage is also the chief reason for his popularity. He isn't just politics, he talks about life, and he does so with depth of knowledge and character that an asshat like Hannity could never match. Hannity was the amateur, Savage was the professional talk show host.

And my problem with Hannity was simple. He would set up his show so that two loons would have at each other and make him seem reasonable by comparison. His show was about drama, not about education. He was the right wing Jerry Springer, and I quickly tired of his trailer trash radio program like everyone with an IQ above 90 did. There's a reason he lost that Cumulus Media slot. Eventually the sugar high trailer trash crap must give way to true talent.

Then you ought to try Prager, Hewitt, or some men that have a decided religious view to their programs, such as Steve Deace. (try a podcast of his show!) If you wanted entertainment, Imus, or his like would be for you. Hannity is annoying as he keeps butting into what his guest have to say, never letting them get out a complete thought! ...BUT, everyone to their own tastes.

I miss the old internet when you could easily download any movie from Poland or somewhere using Limewire or Napster. The internet was once a realm of pirates and wizards. Now it resembles a mall of chain stores with USMB occupying a tiny kiosk by the food court, and mall cops watching every square inch on security cameras.

Total government takeover is coming. I don't know how or when. That's just the natural progression of things. You'll probably need some sort of internet passport to access the net. Passports can be taken away if you're naughty. There will be a TSA of the internet, so to speak.

There was the North Korea hack of Sony (North Korea, yeah right ). Target got hacked. Anthem insurance. Crazy people post on social media before they do crazy things. The rationale is there. People would rather be protected than be free.

I miss the old internet when you could easily download any movie from Poland or somewhere using Limewire or Napster. The internet was once a realm of pirates and wizards. Now it resembles a mall of chain stores with USMB occupying a tiny kiosk by the food court, and mall cops watching every square inch on security cameras.

Total government takeover is coming. I don't know how or when. That's just the natural progression of things. You'll probably need some sort of internet passport to access the net. Passports can be taken away if you're naughty. There will be a TSA of the internet, so to speak.

There was the North Korea hack of Sony (North Korea, yeah right ). Target got hacked. Anthem insurance. Crazy people post on social media before they do crazy things. The rationale is there. People would rather be protected than be free.
People warn us before they attack, that must be stopped, to protect us?

-Geaux

I can't stand Savage, or Hannity...Levin is okay when he actually discusses a topic...when he starts yelling, I turn him off. Any moron can yell into a microphone can call it passion.

Have you ever listened to John Bachelor? I enjoy his program as he gets in-depth with experts on diverse topics ranging from foreign policy to Federal politics. His program often focuses on topics rarely heard in the other shows. He'll do history one segment, then switch over to the antics and machinations of China the next. Always with experts in the discipline.

As far as I can tell, he has been the only one bringing information out of Hong Kong on the freedom movement happening there, and the Chinese crackdown. No one is covering he Ukraine but John. He has an NYU professor each week who is an expert on Russian history as well as modern Russian body politick....and they detail the crap that the Obama administration is trying to pull....

All in all, its a really good radio show.

Really, the government is taking over the internet and people are talking about who the like?

Massive taxes, secret regulations and the nuts are having a popularity contest.

Really, the government is taking over the internet and people are talking about who the like?

Will you be filing the law suit to stop them? I would, but I'm short the 20 or so million needed to fight this tyranny.

Elections have consequences and we can do nothing until there is a President who will reign in the out of control bureaucracy.

Will you be filing the law suit to stop them? I would, but I'm short the 20 or so million needed to fight this tyranny.

Elections have consequences and we can do nothing until there is a President who will reign in the out of control bureaucracy.
Will I be filing the Lawsuit? Ouch, great flame, jab in the eye, whatever you call such a great response. Will I file the Lawsuit, Yes, I will, and I already have. It is called supporting Mark Levin and his show. I know all the rhetoric, blah, blah, blah. But truth being truth Mark Levin is a part of the Landmark legal foundation.

Mark Levin offered on his show, to represent the FCC Official that came forward, if the need arises.

I am wondering if you are even aware how Mark Levin is more than a talk show host, that Mark Levin actually fights and protects your rights. I would bet you had no idea.

Landmark Legal Foundation

We can do nothing until we have a President? When will that be, never? So I guess you subscribe to the opinion that the President has the most power, that there are no equal branches of government?

I think we could do something simply by taking control of congress, problem is the old GOP leadership, as Mark Levin reports on. Not until we get Conservatives in government will things get better. It starts in Congress.

Ignorance and stupidity have consequences.

Listen to Levin
Mark Levin Show

-Geaux

I can't stand Savage, or Hannity...Levin is okay when he actually discusses a topic...when he starts yelling, I turn him off. Any moron can yell into a microphone can call it passion.

Have you ever listened to John Bachelor? I enjoy his program as he gets in-depth with experts on diverse topics ranging from foreign policy to Federal politics. His program often focuses on topics rarely heard in the other shows. He'll do history one segment, then switch over to the antics and machinations of China the next. Always with experts in the discipline.

As far as I can tell, he has been the only one bringing information out of Hong Kong on the freedom movement happening there, and the Chinese crackdown. No one is covering he Ukraine but John. He has an NYU professor each week who is an expert on Russian history as well as modern Russian body politick....and they detail the crap that the Obama administration is trying to pull....

All in all, its a really good radio show.

The truth is, I can only stand to listen to so much talk radio no matter who it is. I like Andrew Wilkow on Sirius XM, but I only have access to so much, just the Cumulus Media and XM radio, that's it.

I see a bleak future for the FCC commissioner, I wonder if his car will lose control and hit a tree.

Forum List

Back