Mark Levin interviews health experts on coronavirus mitigation- good points about herd immunity

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I remember reading years ago that many in Japan were getting sick and they attributed it to people wearing gloves when they drove to avoid bacteria and germs. As it were, by doing this, they denied their body the ability to fight enemies to their body, and thus, they became sick more often.

Considering that, it's important for society to accept that all we are doing when quarantining people is preventing antibodies from being developed. Especially among the young. We are just pushing out the timeline for others to get sick. Now, basic social distancing, trying to play it safe, makes sense. I think there should have been, at least in Canada, strict instructions for people over the age of say 60, and different rules for everyone else.

There's no simple answer, there were already going to be many deaths when the Communist hid the facts from the world. We would at least have kept an economy and money could have been used for other purposes (such as developing a vaccine).

Here's a video of Mark Levin interviewing two doctors on this subject:

Mark Levin interviews health experts on coronavirus mitigation

Last edited:
I remember reading years ago that many in Japan were getting sick and they attributed it to people wearing gloves when they drove to avoid bacteria and germs. As it were, by doing this, they denied their body the ability to fight enemies to their body, and thus, they became sick more often.

Considering that, it's important for society to accept that all we are doing when quarantining people is preventing antibodies from being developed. Especially among the young. We are just pushing out the timeline for others to get sick. Now, basic social distancing, trying to play it safe, makes sense. I think there should have been, at least in Canada, strict instructions for people over the age of say 60, and different rules for everyone else.

There's no simple answer there were already going to be many deaths when the Communist hid the facts from the world. We would at least have kept an economy and money could have been used for other purposes (such as developing a vaccine).

Here's a video of Mark Levin interviewing two doctors on this subject:

Mark Levin interviews health experts on coronavirus mitigation
You make much good sense.....you must be culled from the herd and discredited!

Forum List

Back