Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

You're a typical low I.Q. asshat who MTG appeals too. Not enough brains to know enough not to insult someone because of their weight.

If MTG wasen't elected she'd be scrubbing toilets somewhere to earn her keep.
Amusing that a low IQ asshat would accuse anyone else as being one.

Oh that's right...You moonbats have absolutely no self-awareness.

Amusing that a low IQ asshat would accuse anyone else as being one.

Oh that's right...You moonbats have absolutely no self-awareness.
You like MTG because she makes you feel normal. Her job title and fame makes you think you are not of low intellect and of low character.

And making the correct food choices with exercise, both cardio and resistance training can help quit a bit.
MAGA
Well it would help if she would stop eating five pizzas a day; But people who lack self-control tend to lack it in all areas not just in calorie intake. Hmmmmm .... The images that I'm conjuring now are horrifying actually...think I'll stop.

Well it would help if she would stop eating five pizzas a day; But people who lack self-control tend to lack it in all areas not just in calorie intake. Hmmmmm .... The images that I'm conjuring now are horrifying actually...think I'll stop.
Trump has passed 300 pounds. Do you admire his self control?

Trump has passed 300 pounds. Do you admire his self control?
He's definitely a fat ass.... Though I noticed that his recent picture stumping for his new social media site he seems to have lost a good deal of weight.
It does make a difference to people. I always remarked on Barack Obama's public presence as being excellent and non-embarrassing. I never liked his politics but he certainly knew how to present himself publicly.

He's definitely a fat ass.... Though I noticed that his recent picture stumping for his new social media site he seems to have lost a good deal of weight.
It does make a difference to people. I always remarked on Barack Obama's public presence as being excellent and non-embarrassing. I never liked his politics but he certainly knew how to present himself publicly.
The ugly part is Trump is always trashing people because of their weight.

The ugly part is Trump is always trashing people because of their weight.
Yeah he's a knucklehead....
But he's got it right on the trade issues and the economy. What horrifies me more than anything else is the low bar we have for that office. That job should pay $100 million a year... And should only go to a very small field of candidates who have multiple degrees in economics and humanities.... should probably be bilingual at this point and have a demonstrated ability to understand world affairs and economic mechanics. The parade of clowns that we allow into that office is horrifying but this is what we have.

Yeah he's a knucklehead....
But he's got it right on the trade issues and the economy. What horrifies me more than anything else is the low bar we have for that office. That job should pay $100 million a year... And should only go to a very small field of candidates who have multiple degrees should probably be bilingual at this point and have a demonstrated ability to understand world affairs and economic mechanics. The parade of clowns that we allow into that office is horrifying but this is what we have.
Trump claimed it is easy to win trade wars and proceeded to make a damned mess with china, Australia, US farmers etc.

Trump claimed it is easy to win trade wars and proceeded to make a damned mess with china, Australia, US farmers etc.
Well somebody had to do something about China... Since we can't send the EPA the FDA and OSHA over there all we can really do is penalize them financially. There is one other thing we could do and it puzzles me as to why we don't... Cut off the coal shipments. That would sting them more than anything we've done to date but nobody wants to talk about that for some reason or another.

Jo

T
Trump is obese. His jockey shorts are size 60. He should weigh 200 pounds.
Probably more like 165....
The North American diet is among the worst on the planet.

With our current food choices it takes some self-discipline and concentration to avoid becoming obese. But it's certainly worth the effort.

Probably more like 165....
The North American diet is among the worst on the planet.

With our current food choices it takes some self-discipline and concentration to avoid becoming obese. But it's certainly worth the effort.
Trump would be lean and mean at 165. My brothers are taller than Trump and they hover around 200. They are in their 70s.

Well somebody had to do something about China... Since we can't send the EPA the FDA and OSHA over there all we can really do is penalize them financially. There is one other thing we could do and it puzzles me as to why we don't... Cut off the coal shipments. That would sting them more than anything we've done to date but nobody wants to talk about that for some reason or another.

Jo
China won every round when Trump was president.

Forum List

Back