Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

China won every round when Trump was president.
Not sure how you're guaging victory... 50 years worth of bad decisions in Chinese trade can't be reversed in four or even 8 years but they can certainly be started upon. To the best of my knowledge Biden has not lifted the major tariffs because they're a good idea. American based industries must pay all of the fees and penalties and then add those on the cost of their product. It's only right that Chinese goods arriving here free from those burdens be re-burdened with a tariff and the collected money should flow to the agencies that enforce those things.

Well it would help if she would stop eating five pizzas a day; But people who lack self-control tend to lack it in all areas not just in calorie intake. Hmmmmm .... The images that I'm conjuring now are horrifying actually...think I'll stop.

Do u feel the same about your Fat Orange God/King?
MAGA

Do u feel the same about your Fat Orange God/King?
MAGA
This thread is not about Trump or Jan 6. Lefties think all threads are about Jan 6 or Trump, but they are not. This thread is about what a fatass Stacy is.

Well, Abrams makes us all look beautiful and she almost make Bodey look like Twiggy. So there is that.
This thread is not about Trump or Jan 6. Lefties think all threads are about Jan 6 or Trump, but they are not. This thread is about what a fatass Stacy is.

Why does it only matter that she is fat. The Fat Orange God/King is also a disgusting Fat ASS!!!
MAGA

You sound like Trump. He's morbidly obese, but trashes women and men like Chris Christie. Trump is profoundly repulsive and has no impulse control. He's basically a glutton.

Trump style behavior and good old boy entitlement is not impressive anymore. A little solid integrity goes a long way. Do you want another razzle dazzle game show host?
So you support Joe Biden bumbler who can’t get two sentences together or Harris who laughs at everything and knows NOTHING?
Take it back, she’s doing a hell of a job at the border 🤮👍

So you support Joe Biden bumbler who can’t get two sentences together or Harris who laughs at everything and knows NOTHING?

One can condemn Trump's immaturity without supporting Biden.

Why would I support Harris? The problem of illegals is easily solved.

Forum List

Back