Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

Are we supposed to pay for Abrams' healthcare, after she's lived such an unhealthy life style?

I mean, unvaxxed people are being denied healthcare, but fat asses like Abrams get a free pass?
We had to pay for Trump’s healthcare.

Abrams weight is a legitimate issue, as the broad is running for governor. Georgia governors get taxpayer paid health care, and fat pieces of shit generally have higher health care expenses. MTG is spot on in identifying a critical issue in 2022.
Obesity didn't seem to be a problem for you with that fat orange loser who was president.

i would need Dolores Cannon to explain why calories are not related to weight gain or loss. I do not know.

Weight gain and weight loss is solely and exclusively a function of caloric intake and metabolic activity. There is no metaphysical component involved. That is absolutely absurd.

He was the president. Are we supposed to pay for Abrams'unhealthy lifestyle? She's only 48 and looks like the next heart attack is right around the corner.
We had to pay for Trump, so I say we should pay for Abrams if she becomes governor.

Abrams does wear 3 or more masks but she just ends up eating them. At least she isn't a pedophile like eggplant joe though.

Forum List

Back