Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

One can also comment on Putin's obvious savvy and contrast it to Brandon's obvious degenerative senility without being a traitor.

I have no problem with whatever people want to comment. I don't believe I've said a word about comments. I have problems when people suggests actions I do not agree with.

Condemn Biden all you want. I'm not sure why you think I would care, I didn't vote for him.

Why would I support Harris? The problem of illegals is easily solved.
Please tell us how it would be “ easily solved” Please tell us how to stop 🛑 the Gangs like MS13, the Fentanyl Crisis, etc. etc.

One can also comment on Putin's obvious savvy and contrast it to Brandon's obvious degenerative senility without being a traitor.

Meathead lives up to his user name again with his slavering devotion to tryany and illegal agression with "Putin's obvious savvy"??? You really are that stupid???? You really hate democracy and freedom that much????

If you are praising the worst case of unmitgated tryany since Adolf Hitler invade Poland, there really is no hope for you, and you should just move to Russia and live under real tryany for a while.

I have no problem with whatever people want to comment. I don't believe I've said a word about comments. I have problems when people suggests actions I do not agree with.

Condemn Biden all you want. I'm not sure why you think I would care, I didn't vote for him.
Who did you vote for President?

But yet nasty leftwingers face no such scrutiny. "Well, they don't claim to be Christian."
Nice double standard.

If they do not claim to be Christian then there is no double standard is there?

It's really hard to find anyone who admits to voting for Biden these days.

Only telling the truth....Abrams is an obese hag.
In comparison?
1645801370611.png

I read somewhere that some of her old acquaintances said she was normal until she got into Cross Fit....and honestly, she looks like someone who's on steroids.

Steroids can have very negative affects on people.

One can condemn Trump's immaturity without supporting Biden.
Yes, it takes a “ Immature “ person to have us energy Independent, minimize Illegal Immigration,Keystone Pipeline, etc. etc
I was born afterwards but after Bill Clinton”s “ Immaturity “ with Monica his popularity rose 🥀 ( No pun)

Forum List

Back