Happy Bastille Day to our oldest ally. We should be Jeffersonian and more like the French- less savage capitalism better family farms and food...

happy Bastille Day to our oldest ally. Be Jeffersonian and more like the French, less savage capitalism, better family farms and food...

I've laid flowers on LaFayette's grave on the 4th of July and laughed my ass off at the giant arrangement the French always leave. Somehow, they always find out what arrangment the American Embassy is planning on leaving there. And make sure theirs is bigger.

Its the oldest game of 'anything you can do, I can do better' in American political history.

France's Macron booed during Bastille Day parade​

Not surprised at all....

happy Bastille Day to our oldest ally. Be Jeffersonian and more like the French, less savage capitalism, better family farms and food...
1689390520838.png

Attachments

• 1689390520436.png
    1689390520436.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 3
Who also aren’t surrendering to that pig dog.

You need to up your game.

Laughing......Trump is ready to cede land to Putin in a day. We have threadsd started by MAGA faithful quoting RT, with your ilk routinely spouting Russian propoganda that Ukraine isn't even a real country. With your ilk insisting that Biden should be arrested and and tried for crimes against Russia.

Republicans are fighting to see who can surrender the fastest.

Laughing......Trump is ready to cede land to Putin in a day.
So you claim. Back it up. Link?
We have threadsd started by MAGA faithful quoting RT,
What would that sentence fragment be in English?
with your ilk routinely spouting Russian propoganda that Ukraine isn't even a real country.
I say Ukraine is real. And I say Putin is an evil motherfucker.

But you’re misinformed. The real right side of the discussion involves considerations of a variety of topics. Stop being so shallow.
With your ilk insisting that Biden should be arrested and and tried for crimes against Russia.
Bullshit.
Republicans are fighting to see who can surrender the fastest.

Bullshit. Your narrow little mind can’t comprehend the actual discussion.

Maybe get an adult to assist you.

If it wasn’t for the US France wouldn’t exist today. Maybe we shouldn’t be like them. There isn’t much to admire at all.

All praise le surrender monkeys!
Without the English Channel, the English would have been nothing. They usually say Poland is like England without a channel. But this is why most people in the world think the English and Americans are the biggest pains in the ass in the world LOL....

The English Never needed needed a real army, had all the money... they are super savage propagandists . Napoleon was slightly taller than average and he never said the English were a country of shopkeepers, he said they were once a bunch of scumbag capitalist monopolist swine. ....sit behind their moats and arrived to fight the Germans about 3 years too late....

Without the English Channel, the English would have been nothing. They usually say Poland is like England without a channel. But this is why most people in the world think the English and Americans are the biggest pains in the ass in the world LOL....

The English Never needed needed a real army, had all the money... they are super savage propagandists . Napoleon was slightly taller than average and he never said the English were a country of shopkeepers, he said they were once a bunch of scumbag capitalist monopolist swine. ....sit behind their moats and arrived to fight the Germans about 3 years too late....

1689392241684.png

So you claim. Back it up. Link?

What would that sentence fragment be in English?

I say Ukraine is real. And I say Putin is an evil motherfucker.

But you’re misinformed. The real right side of the discussion involves considerations of a variety of topics. Stop being so shallow.

Bullshit.

Bullshit. Your narrow little mind can’t comprehend the actual discussion.

Maybe get an adult to assist you.

Trump would cave in a day. And he's hardly the only one of your ilk that are desperate for a chance to surrender to Putin. The party as a whole wants to abandon Ukraine.

"A survey last month of registered voters by Kristen Soltis Anderson’s Echelon Insights found that 52 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents do not think U.S. interests are at stake in Ukraine. Similarly, a survey in March conducted by Axios/Ipsos found that 57 percent of Republicans opposed providing weapons and financial support to Ukraine.

"

A Loud G.O.P. Minority Pledges to Make Trouble on Ukraine Military Aid

With JD Vance admitting he doesn't care what happens to Ukraine.

In fairness, after years of the GOP brand being about how you're victims, how you're being fucked, how no one is being fair to you......is it hard to believe that your ilk will just keep leaning with beta-cuck policies?

"Head Down, Ass Up" really should be the GOP motto. Especially when its Putin unbuckling his pants.

Ignore as you will, cuck.

Forum List

Back