March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
I woke up this morning and quickly remembered that it was St. Patrick's Day. "Say," I thought to myself, "isn't St. Patrick's Day March 17? And isn't March 17 two days AFTER the end of life on Earth (except in Terral's deep Earth burrow)? And doesn't that mean that -- <<insert mental drum-roll here>> -- Terral was simply and flatly and laughably WRONG? How can that BE?"

Then it dawned on me. "Wait a second," I thought to me, "wait one gosh darn second there, Mister Person. Let's consider what we know or think we know. We know that the invisible brown dwarf star, Nibiru, and it's planetary system of Planet X and some moons was over three light years away back in 2010. And we know it was arriving here on March 15 of this year. Thus, we know that it must be traveling at faster-than-light-speed. We also know that no natural object can go faster than the speed of light, so if this planetary system IS traveling at faster-than-light-speed, it must be controlled. It's getting steered and throttled. If whoever is controlling that planetary system can go faster than the speed of light, we have to assume that they can also slow the nutherfukker DOWN!"

I pondered that for a second. It didn't take too long to conclude that the LATE arrival of the invisible brown dwarf planetary system road show could be easily and readily explained.

It's not unusual at all for those of us who have to commute from time to time. It's as simple as "train delays!"

Public Address System {with usual crackling static}: "Attention Inhabitants of Planet Earth. The faster-than-light-speed Invisible Brown Dwarf Niribu Planetary System has been delayed. Repeat: Niribu has been delayed. As we get information on possible arrival times, Terral will keep you updated. Thank you and have a nice rest of your lives."

The irony here would be if Terral met his maker by slipping on the ladder in his bunker.

Hi Lia:

I woke up this morning and quickly remembered that it was St. Patrick's Day. "Say," I thought to myself, "isn't St. Patrick's Day March 17? And isn't March 17 two days AFTER the end of life on Earth (except in Terral's deep Earth burrow)? And doesn't that mean that -- <<insert mental drum-roll here>> -- Terral was simply and flatly and laughably WRONG? How can that BE?"

The March 15, 2011 pole shift warnings turned out to be disinformation, which was included in the updated timeline on Feb. 20, 2011:

GLP Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I]Mike's Video[/ame]

The geological pole shift could not possibly take place on March 11, 2011 at the first conjunction, because the dwarf star is still more than 180 million miles away. However, the brown dwarf will be only .396 AU from Earth on September 26, 2011 when the pole shift is expected to begin. Then nobody knows exactly when the pole shift reversal takes place leading up to the third conjunction on November 22, 2011. The nearest point in our encounter with the dwarf star is .232 AU on October 17, 2011, which is only 21.56 million miles give or take.

The 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted Earth axis 4 inches took place at the March 11 alignment like last year on Feb. 27, 2010 when the 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches at that alignment. You guys should take these things much more seriously, because the earth change events are only getting started ...

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

The March 15, 2011 pole shift warnings turned out to be disinformation, which was included in the updated timeline on Feb. 20, 2011:

GLP Topic

The geological pole shift could not possibly take place on March 11, 2011 at the first conjunction, because the dwarf star is still more than 180 million miles away. However, the brown dwarf will be only .396 AU from Earth on September 26, 2011 when the pole shift is expected to begin. Then nobody knows exactly when the pole shift reversal takes place leading up to the third conjunction on November 22, 2011. The nearest point in our encounter with the dwarf star is .232 AU on October 17, 2011, which is only 21.56 million miles give or take.

The 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted Earth axis 4 inches took place at the March 11 alignment like last year on Feb. 27, 2010 when the 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches at that alignment. You guys should take these things much more seriously, because the earth change events are only getting started ...

Terral

uh-huh, whatever View attachment 13053

Terral confused People with his own Brain Cells, that's what happened.

Billions did die - but they were all in his head.

Terral your our local joke. Please stick around, it makes the rest of us look like scholars.

Hi Lia:

GLP Topic

Terral
You seriously need a girlfriend. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Does "Get A Life" mean ANYTHING to you?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hi Obamalover:

You seriously need a girlfriend. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Does "Get A Life" mean ANYTHING to you?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The Martial Law Communication Protocols from the Opening Post are in place. We just do not yet know 'when' an event will see the USA put under Martial Law. I am happy to be wrong about the March 15 prediction and hope this never happens, but the evidence continues to say otherwise. If another date sticks out among the others, then you will be the first to know.

Terral

too-funny-lol-cat.JPG

Greetings to All:

The weeks of March 6th to March 15th of this year the earth will go through a series of changes that includes a pole shift:

ModernSurvivalBlog.com

The NOAA National Geophysical Data Center maintains a data set of annual magnetic north pole coordinates going back to the year 1590, derived from early measurements from ships logs to modern day techniques.

Noting that there has been lots of reporting of pole shift lately, to the point where the phenomenon is actually causing real-world issues such as temporary airport closures, a deeper investigation was in order.

After transferring 420 years of north pole position data from the NOAA Geo Data Center, configuring it to fit in an Excel spreadsheet, adding a complicated formula to determine exact distance between 2 sets of latitude-longitude coordinates, applying the formula to each data point in the series, and then finally plotting it all in a visual graph, it is alarming to discover the amount of magnetic pole shift – just over the past 10 to 20 years.

Here is one very interesting fact…
Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.

Here is another very interesting fact…
During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.

The following fact is even more astonishing…
During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially. [Way More]
Click on the map and look how far the pole has shifted in the last 10 years. This problem is going to escalate and the poles are going to shift on Tuesday March 15, 2011 ending a week of global chaos with the oceans sloshing giant tidal waves and things far worse.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PsRSt9Ays"]Listen To This Insider[/ame]

Everyone reading these words should be getting all of your dollars into silver (my Topic) and gold right now. The dollar is going to die in about 40 days and a little bit of silver will buy a whole lot of dollars. At 1/16 to the gold price means silver should be selling for 80 dollars and the spot price right now is (check) $28.65 @ .99 cents. Thirty bucks for an ounce of silver seems high to people buying in at 5 -10 dollars; but if the price goes 100 or 250 or 500 as some experts say, then 30 bucks in worthless paper is a great deal! ;0) Small denominations like this at 1 buck over spot will barter in survival mode, when ten dollars will buy a loaf of bread. The best part about owning silver and gold is every ounce is one share of stock in the death of the dollar and the coming crash and one step nearer to survival.

Information in my Martial Law topic will help to inform you about how the United Nations and FEMA will team up using international troops to corral and detain and neutralize a large portion of the population. Information on the March 13, 2008 secret meeting in Congress explains a lot of things that are about to happen.

A good survival list with more information is on my Surviving The Coming Crash topic. You should have six months of food and as much water as you can store and guns and ammo to protect your supplies. There are a lot of con men out there and chances are the guy that hurts you will not be after gold or silver. He will be hungry.

Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy; 'cause Kansas is going [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JJuHpfN5g"]bye bye![/ame] If anything in my work is a help, then God bless you,

GL,

Terral

the-fail-train.jpg

Hi Obamalover:

The Martial Law Communication Protocols from the Opening Post are in place. We just do not yet know 'when' an event will see the USA put under Martial Law. I am happy to be wrong about the March 15 prediction and hope this never happens, but the evidence continues to say otherwise. If another date sticks out among the others, then you will be the first to know.

Terral
:lol:Why do I get the feeling that you're going to keep making predictions until you luck out and get one right. I will admit that you are entertaining.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back