Giant Mid-West Snow Storm

Megatron

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
Well, it’s all over for us now. If only Regan was still around to save us all and maybe shovel my drive way. I bet if the poles weren't about to shift this wouldn't be happening. Or maybe the same people at the CIA that planned 9/11 are behind all this snow. Maybe the Mayan calendar has something to do with it and if that’s the case it’s truly Armageddon because it’s going to be at least a day or two before the sidewalks are cleaned and I can walk to the bar again. Or maybe all this snow is Bill Clintons fault because he had the reports about the snow’s plans to attack America but only shot a cruise missile at a cloud a few years ago to no effect. Maybe this snow is GW Bush’s fault; he ignored the intelligence reports about the snow and instead attacked a harmless rain shower. Who knows about this snow and why it’s attacking me, but I think I know who is to blame, it’s the tea party. The snow hates tea and parties.

Just wait till next year, with the spending cuts each person will be responsible for keeping the street in front of their property clear.

Just wait till next year, with the spending cuts each person will be responsible for keeping the street in front of their property clear.

Don't forget the salt

No salt, there will be enough oldsters croaking from shovelling snow after the republicans cut the spending anyway. Which will fix SS and medicare as well.
But it will unfortuantely kill off most of the tea party's supporters as well.
O'Reilly will be left with no viewers at all.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Don't forget the salt

No salt, there will be enough oldsters croaking from shovelling snow after the republicans cut the spending anyway. Which will fix SS and medicare as well.
But unfortuantely kill off most of the tea party's supporters as well.
O'Reilly will be left with no viewers at all.

Yeah but all the obese people who watch O'Reilly will still be around because they won't be out clearing the snow. And it's not so much snow at this point, more like frozen ice balls of death falling out of the sky

Forum List

Back