Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

Wow, you should have stopped right there and you might have had a chance at being lucid.

Conservatives dont give a flying shit about what libtards think about fuckall, not even fake little hypocrit libtards that try to pass themselves off as 'rightwinger's.

This is one thing that is wrong with the rightwingers, they only want to hear and think about what they already believe in. And, they totally do not understand sarcasm.

Nukes i dont want to shock you or anything......but there are a lot of Left Wingers who are the same way.....a bunch of them post here daily.....

Fair enough. Can you give us some realistic examples?

I dont want her running my country, but DAMN I would give it to her! :eusa_drool:

You dingbats said the same thing about Mittens.

Remember the Clown Car Debates when you all were saying what a disaster Mittens was?

Then, when he was the last Whack-a-Mole standing, y'all fell madly in love with him.

it would be the same with $arah the FishWife.

You know she's a loser and you know she's not qualified to do much of anything except mouth off on fux - but you'd all line up to vote for her.

Why?

Because you will go as low as you have to. You would vote for a potato chip rather than admit a BLACK man has, so far, been a damn good president.

Don't bother to deny it until you actually read his real accomplishments. And, you KNOW you won't do that. Just like everything else, you will spout your ignorant asssssinine opinions and brag that you don't have a frogging clue what you're talking about.

Its the rw way.

another Dudley Whine.....he said he would fuck her....not vote for her.....it might be your bedtime Dudley.....your starting to not see the words right....call the Nurse.....the red button at the end of the White cord......

[/B]

This is one thing that is wrong with the rightwingers, they only want to hear and think about what they already believe in. And, they totally do not understand sarcasm.

Nukes i dont want to shock you or anything......but there are a lot of Left Wingers who are the same way.....a bunch of them post here daily.....

Fair enough. Can you give us some realistic examples?

yea you.....realistic enough?....and i wasnt going to mention any names.....:eusa_eh:

Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

The Republican Party has been doing a lot of hand-wringing and finger-pointing since the presidential election. Half the conservative columnists and bloggers say the GOP lost because it overemphasized social issues such as abortion and gay marriage. The other half says the party didn't emphasize them enough. And everyone denounces Project ORCA, the campaign's attempt to turn out voters via technology. [But not science ... just ask Idiot Rubio]

But I've got a suggestion for cutting short the GOP angst: Sarah Palin for president in 2016.

Could the gawds be THIS good to the Dems yet again?

Quick! everybody write to the Rs in their state and BEG for them to run $illly $arah again!!

Don't tease like that!!! If she ran in 2016 I would be the happiest bitch on earth!!! It would just be too good to be true. I'm tearing up at the thought. :lol:

View attachment 22632

Bullshit. If you really do then you are daft or just stupid.

Most likely you are just aping the other libtards to gain acceptance because libtards have this craving for applause from other libtards.

I think its a lemming thing.

It amazes me that Republicans think someone as thoughtful and knowledgeable as Obama is stupid and someone as vapid as Palin is smart.

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Well, she was a beauty. Queen. Oh and a failed sports caster. He has something to.do.with Harvard law review or.something.

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

6%!!

THANKS FRANK!!

No SP thread is done until it's CF certified!

Sarah Palin, for numerous reasons, is no more qualified for national office than Susan Rice.

how many is many? because most Republicans arent thinking about 2016 yet

Republicans aren't thinking about 2016? Hilarious!

Obama hasn't even started his next 4 years and the Democrats are already HOPING that Sarah Palin runs for 2016? Shows just how much confidence the Democrats have in this President's ability to show any kind of "leadership" in turning this nation into a strong growing economy again.

Obama hasn't even started his next 4 years and the Democrats are already HOPING that Sarah Palin runs for 2016? Shows just how much confidence the Democrats have in this President's ability to show any kind of "leadership" in turning this nation into a strong growing economy again.

Sarah Palin is irrelevant

To bring her up as a potential candidate is just internet pipedreams. If she were to run, she would be torn apart by the legitimate Republicans in the race

The Dems would never get a shot at her

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

There's nothing ordinary women hate more than self-righteous soccer mom women telling them what they have to do.

I really hope she does run in 2016. She's quite possible the dumbest person ever to run for Vice President or President.

What are Dems going to talk about: the dead Ambassador or the dead economy?

shib·bo·leth noun \ˈshi-bə-ləth also -ˌleth\

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

a : a word or saying used by adherents of a party, sect, or belief and usually regarded by others as empty of real meaning <the old shibboleths come rolling off their lips — Joseph Epstein>

Democrats wanting Sarah Palin to run for office is a shibboleth.

It gives them something to talk about so they can avoid the dead Ambassador, the cover up and the dead economy too.

shib·bo·leth noun \&#712;shi-b&#601;-l&#601;th also -&#716;leth\

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

a : a word or saying used by adherents of a party, sect, or belief and usually regarded by others as empty of real meaning <the old shibboleths come rolling off their lips — Joseph Epstein>

It gives them something to talk about so they can avoid the dead Ambassador, the cover up and the dead economy too.

Why are you obsessed with the late Ambassador?

Non sequitur, anybody?

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

Yo!

Whaddup?

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

Because he was assassinated at the behest of the Supreme Dictator obama.

Forum List

Back