Man who called police on black woman at North Carolina pool no longer has job

The company had the right to fire the man.

The man may have had a right to call the police but that does not protect him.

He had no authority to call the police. She had done nothing wrong.

He handled it wrongly, lost his job, and probably will be relieved of HOA duties as well.

Good for him.

He handled it wrongly, lost his job, and probably will be relieved of HOA duties as well.

Good for him.

Don’t see how the company has the right to fire him simply because he called the police.

But hey, if we can fire a man for calling the police, we can fire anyone for just about anything. We can fire a BLM supporter for being anti-cop. We can fire left wing radicals for being racist against whites.

You are being quarrelsome, theHawk, because you have no grounds for your argument.

Go for a swim.

If he's fired for assumed racism then that is based on skin color and that's a racist defense. Making It a racial issue when it may not have been is a racist presumption. They'd be guilty of what they're blaming him for.
Dude. Put down the argument and slowly back away from it. It's already blown up in your face once.

Racism is about racial superiority and racial discrimination, not about assumptions of causes. Tell me, are you a Cracker? You've got that sort of reasoning.
What you’re saying is that you have no pointed, analytical rebuttal.

Did he get to explain what made him think she had no pool pass?
If the assumption is racism and the firing based on that assumption then that’s racism itself.
The company could have merely been protecting it's business reputation. If one of your employees ends up in the media facing allegations of racism I'd think most companies might be concerned about how that would reflect upon them having hired someone who might actually be a racist.
That’s called a shakedown. Race hustlers have made a living out of it. Like slip-and-fall lawyers.

Did he get to explain what made him think she had no pool pass?
If the assumption is racism and the firing based on that assumption then that’s racism itself.
How does that work? Dismissing racists is racism? No. Dismissing someone because of their race is racism.
just like the Starbucks deal and all the others---no one can prove they did it out of racism
if the lady was white, would he have been fired? this wouldn't even be news
it's fake racism crap--as I've just posted many examples in threads recently

Why does calling the cops on a woman in a pool have anything to do with his employment?
He works at the pool.

I meant "worked".

No he didn’t. He was just another resident and decided to enforce the rules, as he saw them. On people who didn’t belong in his neighborhood. If they had sneaked into the neighborhood then they should have the good grace not to go out in public.

Glad he got fired. I assumed it would be Monday, but nope.
You are lying piece of shit.

View attachment 203403
...whites are superior in graduation rates/not committing murder-crime-hate crimes-rape/etc

Good for him.
many people get police called on them for no reason
I was stalked and stopped by police for--------------------------walking to work...
you have to prove it was malicious intent

Good for him.

Don’t see how the company has the right to fire him simply because he called the police.

But hey, if we can fire a man for calling the police, we can fire anyone for just about anything. We can fire a BLM supporter for being anti-cop. We can fire left wing radicals for being racist against whites.
exactly.....it's ok if a white gets fired--if it was a black--RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has said it was not, and she went on her way to the pool in the end.

He works at the pool.

I meant "worked".

No he didn’t. He was just another resident and decided to enforce the rules, as he saw them. On people who didn’t belong in his neighborhood. If they had sneaked into the neighborhood then they should have the good grace not to go out in public.

View attachment 203403
...whites are superior in graduation rates/not committing murder-crime-hate crimes-rape/etc

Let me guess, your relatives were in the picture.
...once again--another USMB member who argues by hate/mocking someone's family/etc-- NOT with facts as I do
..your points and argument are worthless--and you prove it with your responses--thank you

Kind of hard to know what happened, since there's nothing that describes the incident.

He probably called the cops because she looked like she had a communicable disease.

View attachment 203403

...once again--another USMB member who argues by hate/mocking someone's family/etc-- NOT with facts as I do
..your points and argument are worthless--and you prove it with your responses--thank you

I long ago stopped trying to convince a racist that he was wrong. Now I treat them with the mocking contempt that is all they are worthy of.

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

If given the choice between any random black, and any random KKK type I would choose the Black. Then again I always have and have never regretted it.

I long ago stopped trying to convince a racist that he was wrong. Now I treat them with the mocking contempt that is all they are worthy of.

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

If given the choice between any random black, and any random KKK type I would choose the Black. Then again I always have and have never regretted it.
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
murder over 4 times the rate
crime higher rates
you pick blacks?? what does that mean?
what about the judges?
no--you can't convince anyone because you have no evidence

Forum List

Back