Well done Minnesota

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Gay footballer Collin Martin gets standing ovation at first game after coming out

The huge show of support from fans and teammates comes after Martin made history by coming out publicly on Twitter last Friday. His tweet came just hours before the team’s Pride night game.

In his statement, he said he has “received only kindness and acceptance from everyone in Major League Soccer and that has made the decision to come out publicly that much easier.”

He went on to thank his teammates for their “unconditional support,” and expressed hope that others who play professionally might have the confidence to come out.

He finished his statement by saying he is “proud to be playing for Pride, and to be playing as an out gay man.”

Nobody should have to hide their sexuality.

Some people should DEFINITELY hide their sexuality.

hMZZT.jpg

Gay footballer Collin Martin gets standing ovation at first game after coming out

The huge show of support from fans and teammates comes after Martin made history by coming out publicly on Twitter last Friday. His tweet came just hours before the team’s Pride night game.

In his statement, he said he has “received only kindness and acceptance from everyone in Major League Soccer and that has made the decision to come out publicly that much easier.”

He went on to thank his teammates for their “unconditional support,” and expressed hope that others who play professionally might have the confidence to come out.

He finished his statement by saying he is “proud to be playing for Pride, and to be playing as an out gay man.”

Nobody should have to hide their sexuality.
Why is Tommy reading the Pink News homosexual website?

Never mind, we lnow why.

In other news, Bjorn Svendsen has come out and asked every busty brunette to send him their phone number.

Why would anyone care about some no name soccer player announcing he is a queer? I mean, other than his neighbors who will want to hide their children from him now.

Who the fuck cares? I don't care who or WHAT you are screwing! Just don't shove your disgusting lifestyle on me or my family and we will be just fine.

Whats really sad? That this country has gone from thinking homosexuality is sick and disgusting and abnormal to giving standing ovations when shitpackers walk out onto a football field.

Sad day.

Since when is football playing in July?

The last thing I'd want to be is a man running around on the field with a dude that wants to pack my fudge. No thanks.

So its soccer. I thought it was football. Big difference.

I wonder if he likes to get his balls kicked?

Forum List

Back