Man who called police on black woman at North Carolina pool no longer has job

...whites are superior in graduation rates/not committing murder-crime-hate crimes-rape/etc

Let me guess, your relatives were in the picture.
...once again--another USMB member who argues by hate/mocking someone's family/etc-- NOT with facts as I do
..your points and argument are worthless--and you prove it with your responses--thank you

I long ago stopped trying to convince a racist that he was wrong. Now I treat them with the mocking contempt that is all they are worthy of.

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

If given the choice between any random black, and any random KKK type I would choose the Black. Then again I always have and have never regretted it.

Translation: "I lie when the false accusations of racism don't stick."

...whites are superior in graduation rates/not committing murder-crime-hate crimes-rape/etc

...once again--another USMB member who argues by hate/mocking someone's family/etc-- NOT with facts as I do
..your points and argument are worthless--and you prove it with your responses--thank you

I long ago stopped trying to convince a racist that he was wrong. Now I treat them with the mocking contempt that is all they are worthy of.

If given the choice between any random black, and any random KKK type I would choose the Black. Then again I always have and have never regretted it.
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
murder over 4 times the rate
crime higher rates
you pick blacks?? what does that mean?
what about the judges?
no--you can't convince anyone because you have no evidence

It means he's a brain damaged, entitled, lily white pos.

Welcoming her to the community and in the process getting her name and address (through discussion and not overt questioning) things would probably gone a lot differently.
He did get her name and address. He then demanded ID, at which she baulked.

What is a *kkk type*?
White? From the rural us?

Where crime is negligible and there's zero chance of being grabbed while walking down the street and stuffed in someone's trunk?

Choose “the black” for what? Robbing a liquor store?

How was it racist or discrimination to call the police? Did the police kick her out? If not, who cares?

If he called the police just because she’s black, then he’s a racist.

The story said she clearly had a pool pass. She clearly belonged there.

I have no sympathy for racist assholes. Maybe the job was a little overboard, but in this case, so what?

How was it racist or discrimination to call the police? Did the police kick her out? If not, who cares?

I have no sympathy for racist assholes. Maybe the job was a little overboard, but in this case, so what?

Yes but if it’s his job to police the area and he wasn’t aware she was a resident there, he had reason to be suspicious.

Choose “the black” for what? Robbing a liquor store?
Only after a good old fashioned car jacking.

Then maybe a joyride with the car's owner in the trunk..before getting a room and raping her repeatedly...then stuffing her in a garbage can.

Time honored black criminal pastimes.

Yes but if it’s his job to police the area and he wasn’t aware she was a resident there, he had reason to be suspicious.

The story said she had a pool pass. He never should have called the police. If it’s his job to make sure only authorized persons use the pool, then it’s his job to check for pool passes and she had one.

The story said she had a pool pass. He never should have called the police. If it’s his job to make sure only authorized persons use the pool, then it’s his job to check for pool passes and she had one.

I understand that, but again he probably thought that maybe she stole it since he didn’t know her.

I understand that, but again he probably thought that maybe she stole it since he didn’t know her.

That would just prove he’s a racist asshole and the fact you want to defend him with that argument says something about you.

I walk into the Walmart at Denver Stapleton, I am standing right there : Some black male person gets on the intercom ; He's standing next to me , sees his special friend and uses the inter com : Yo my Nig(fullword), and flashes hand signals and...well, do with I as you may.

That would just prove he’s a racist asshole and the fact you want to defend him with that argument says something about you.

How is he racist? Did he ever claim whites are superior or blacks inferior?

I think he was being an asshole about it. But being an asshole to a black person doesn’t make one a “racist”.

Forum List

Back